P500 So glad I chose the P5

JWard03

JWard03

May 20, 2019
North Carolina
Ownership

1. 500
Hi everyone. I don't have any issues to report or get advice on, I just wanted to say I am extremely glad I chose the P5. I needed something that could haul corn to my deer feeders, help me doing work and fit through the hardwoods of NC. I looked for a while at the different SxSs and am really happy I went with the P5. I put it through the paces this weekend getting our deer stands and feeders set up and it went through brush and blazed trails like a beast. Anything bigger/wider wouldn't have worked and I can't have an ATV because of my back. Here's a pic of some of the mess we were tackling.

Screen Shot 2020 09 08 at 91942 AM

futzin

futzin

Lifetime Member
Sep 10, 2019
Kentucky
Ownership

1. 500

2. 520
good stuff, and I agree completely.

good luck this season, crossbow starts here Sept. 29.

Reactions: Isaiah
JWard03

JWard03

May 20, 2019
North Carolina
Ownership

1. 500
Bow season (including crossbow) opens in Eastern NC this Saturday. Should be fun.

Reactions: Isaiah
BURNDOG

BURNDOG

Sep 4, 2020
Oregon
Ownership

1. 500
I bought mine sight unseen. Never even sat in one. All I knew about it was from YouTube.
i should say mine was bought just for use on the property. A couple grass seed fields with some swampy hilly wooded ground in the middle.
I was expecting something less...
Yup,it’s small. But when I first saw it at the dealer(100 miles away) I was impressed with the little beast.
I think it’s a pretty comfy cab. Plenty of room for me and the wife. Or the grand kids. Fast enough even though our 250 recon kicks it’s ass in a straight line race🤣.
Noisy diffs and chunky trans but the tranny is chunky on the recon and everyone says that will quiet down in time to a degree.
Head lights suck but that’s why some fella invented light bars.
I really don’t have any complaints really. At least not real ones.....
I’m really glad I bought the little thing.
A few simple add on’s like Roof lights windshield winch some 26 inch mudders and it will be just groovy as far as I’m concerned.
Oh yeah I almost forgot. It’s wide open pretty much for routine maintenance.
What’s not to like ? 🤷‍♂️

Russ989

Russ989

Land of the free because of the Brave! 🇺🇸
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Dec 18, 2017
Missouri
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I’m glad you’re enjoying it, they really are good machines.

Reactions: Isaiah and Mudwing
Mudder

Mudder

NTC Ambassador of Walls
Lifetime Member
Oct 1, 2016
Georgia
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500
Congratulations @BURNDOG . Welcome to the Little Tank Division. Agree that that cab area seems bigger than it looks.

Wisdumb

Wisdumb

Jul 23, 2020
Independence, KY
Ownership

1. 500
I bought mine sight unseen. Never even sat in one. All I knew about it was from YouTube.
i should say mine was bought just for use on the property. A couple grass seed fields with some swampy hilly wooded ground in the middle.
I was expecting something less...
Yup,it’s small. But when I first saw it at the dealer(100 miles away) I was impressed with the little beast.
I think it’s a pretty comfy cab. Plenty of room for me and the wife. Or the grand kids. Fast enough even though our 250 recon kicks it’s ass in a straight line race🤣.
Noisy diffs and chunky trans but the tranny is chunky on the recon and everyone says that will quiet down in time to a degree.
Head lights suck but that’s why some fella invented light bars.
I really don’t have any complaints really. At least not real ones.....
I’m really glad I bought the little thing.
A few simple add on’s like Roof lights windshield winch some 26 inch mudders and it will be just groovy as far as I’m concerned.
Oh yeah I almost forgot. It’s wide open pretty much for routine maintenance.
What’s not to like ? 🤷‍♂️

For the headlights, I just got these $20 bulbs on Amazon and swapped them out. They fit in the stock headlight enclosure without modification, match the light color of almost every light bar, and throw a decent amount of light (at least equal to stock halogen bulbs). Took about 5 mins to change them out.

:)

BURNDOG

BURNDOG

Sep 4, 2020
Oregon
Ownership

1. 500
For the headlights, I just got these $20 bulbs on Amazon and swapped them out. They fit in the stock headlight enclosure without modification, match the light color of almost every light bar, and throw a decent amount of light (at least equal to stock halogen bulbs). Took about 5 mins to change them out.

:)

Yup. Got a boat load of 881 on eBay. $10-$20-$25.......
I’ll pick up a pair soon. But the light bar/pods are definitely going on as well. 👍

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!