So where is the list of rules?

G

GolfCart

Mar 4, 2023
NH
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I keep seeing Rule #4 being mentioned but can't find the list of all the rules. Being a law-abiding citizen, I would like to know what all the rules are. If there is a 4 there must at least be a 1 - 3 right? I'd hate for the sheriff to show up in my post and give me a warning about violating Rule # 6.7 or whatever.
I have included a pic so that I don't violate Rule #4

JACKAL

JACKAL

Ancient Honda fanboi
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jun 11, 2015
Pioneer, TN
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
I keep seeing Rule #4 being mentioned but can't find the list of all the rules. Being a law-abiding citizen, I would like to know what all the rules are. If there is a 4 there must at least be a 1 - 3 right? I'd hate for the sheriff to show up in my post and give me a warning about violating Rule # 6.7 or whatever.

View attachment 385361
The rules are like who's line is it anyway. The numbers are made up and anything said by #NTC guys doesn't matter.

Actually here are the real rules:

JenElio

JenElio

NTC's NoMo Chupacabra Caliente!!....
Lifetime Member
Oct 31, 2019
Loxahatchee, florida
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

View attachment 385361
😂😂😂 Well there you go, you already screwed up on rule #4 🙄 rule #4 is supposed to be of your ride/buggy.

🤔....although technically I guess shoes "could" be considered YOUR ride.....🤷‍♂️

Any questions refer to rules 6-9 👍

NoMo!!!

TripleB

TripleB

Lifetime Member
Aug 13, 2018
Caryville, Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
😂😂😂 Well there you go, you already screwed up on rule #4 🙄 rule #4 is supposed to be of your ride/buggy.

🤔....although technically I guess shoes "could" be considered YOUR ride.....🤷‍♂️

NoMo!!!
Never break rule 69. You will regret it.

Remington

Remington

Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
The rules are like who's line is it anyway. The numbers are made up and anything said by #NTC guys doesn't matter.

Actually here are the real rules:

Well, now you did it…🤣

lee

lee

Village Idiot
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Apr 4, 2013
Springfield Ohio
Ownership

1. 500
The "rules" @JACKAL posted are the official ones.
Jackal being a moderator I will forego the disparaging comments (actually, Bob has too much dirt on me after dumping my p500 twice the weekend).

Thease "Rules" are in the pub:

Thread 'We need some club rules' https://hondasxs.com/threads/we-need-some-club-rules.23962/

The last comment (currently post # 57) sumes it up perfectly.
There may be other sets of rules around.

FYI, you have to request entry to the pub, where Jackals rules do not apply.
Go here

Thread 'Welcome to The Pub!' https://hondasxs.com/threads/welcome-to-the-pub.10591/

JACKAL

JACKAL

Ancient Honda fanboi
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jun 11, 2015
Pioneer, TN
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
The "rules" @JACKAL posted are the official ones.
Jackal being a moderator I will forego the disparaging comments (actually, Bob has too much dirt on me after dumping my p500 twice the weekend).

Thease "Rules" are in the pub:

Thread 'We need some club rules' https://hondasxs.com/threads/we-need-some-club-rules.23962/

The last comment (currently post # 57) sumes it up perfectly.
There may be other sets of rules around.

FYI, you have to request entry to the pub, where Jackals rules do not apply.
Go here

Thread 'Welcome to The Pub!' https://hondasxs.com/threads/welcome-to-the-pub.10591/

No rules by Jackal, those are king Richard's rules aka @Hondasxs

But actually people in general been pretty chill the last 18 months or so.

G

GolfCart

Mar 4, 2023
NH
Ownership

1. 1000-5

NoMo!!!
Can't see them in the picture, but the shoes have tiny little wheels on them. They suck in the mud however. I'm thinking of going to 30" tires. Has anyone done this and had problems with the tires rubbing on the heels?

JenElio

JenElio

NTC's NoMo Chupacabra Caliente!!....
Lifetime Member
Oct 31, 2019
Loxahatchee, florida
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
Can't see them in the picture, but the shoes have tiny little wheels on them. They suck in the mud however. I'm thinking of going to 30" tires. Has anyone done this and had problems with the tires rubbing on the heels?
🤔.........not that I know of. I heard the Yamaha guys take off their heels when they ride......😬

JACKAL

JACKAL

Ancient Honda fanboi
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jun 11, 2015
Pioneer, TN
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
🤔.........not that I know of. I heard the Yamaha guys take off their heels when they ride......😬
Well ya, those 5" spikes get caught in the holes of my ThrottleMaxx.

FWIW the ThrottleMaxx for a P500 also fits the 1000 and RMAX without modification.

Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5

View attachment 385361
What you haven't received your Hologram list yet?

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!