P700 Soft Door Recommendations?

sek-hunter

sek-hunter

Oct 28, 2013
I've been wanting some soft doors for my 700-2 for a while but have been hesitant to spend 5 hondos on the Honda version.

I ran across a set from UTV Headquarters today for around $260. Anyone on here have any experience with these and do you know if they work with a Honda fabric rear panel?

Also looked at the CEC. I know some guys like them on the 1000. Anyone have them on a 700 and know if they work with the Honda fabric rear panel?

If you have the Honda doors, how do you like them?

Any pics and/or reviews would be greatly appreciated.

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
I've been wanting some soft doors for my 700-2 for a while but have been hesitant to spend 5 hondos on the Honda version.

I ran across a set from UTV Headquarters today for around $260. Anyone on here have any experience with these and do you know if they work with a Honda fabric rear panel?

Also looked at the CEC. I know some guys like them on the 1000. Anyone have them on a 700 and know if they work with the Honda fabric rear panel?

If you have the Honda doors, how do you like them?

Any pics and/or reviews would be greatly appreciated.
It’s a shame that Seizmik apparently doesn’t make uppers for the 700. From my dogged research on doors, they are the best despite the concerning top hinge. As for Honda’s, based upon the copious commentary from users, I bet they’d score a 2, maybe 3 out of 5 stars.

Good luck with your decision and I hope you’re happy with whatever you purchase. :)

ohanacreek

ohanacreek

My EcoBoost has I4WD
Lifetime Member
Jul 25, 2013
Shelby County, Alabama
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Honda was great on my 700. Held up really well and was easy entry and exit.

The CEC is nice but not quite
As convenient

A

amhielkema

May 19, 2019
Wayland, MI
Ownership

1. 700-2
Honda was great on my 700. Held up really well and was easy entry and exit.

The CEC is nice but not quite
As convenient

I'm looking into purchasing the Honda OEM soft doors for my 2018 Pioneer 700-2. I have the hard top, glass windshield and hard back panel with sliding window. Will the soft doors have a finished look that mate up nicely to my existing OEM accessories? Will my side mirrors need to be removed?

ohanacreek

ohanacreek

My EcoBoost has I4WD
Lifetime Member
Jul 25, 2013
Shelby County, Alabama
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I'm looking into purchasing the Honda OEM soft doors for my 2018 Pioneer 700-2. I have the hard top, glass windshield and hard back panel with sliding window. Will the soft doors have a finished look that mate up nicely to my existing OEM accessories? Will my side mirrors need to be removed?

They will mount up and the look will fit with the factory accessories but the fit is not perfect they are made by a 3rd part for Honda.

Reactions: Rick49274
Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
IMO, Seizmik are superior, for the same money.

Alan_Vander

Alan_Vander

Mar 19, 2019
rosepine,la
Ownership

1. 700-4
running the honda soft doors on my 700-4. with rear panel. i like them they are 5 yrs old and the buttons on the plastic are staring to tear. so i might be either replacing them or building some different fabric wrap later for the poles i already have. takes about 5 mins to tale completely off. all you need is 1 allen wrench for the front door. and rest is just straps.

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!