D

D_taylor1990

Nov 7, 2021
Grey Bruce, ontario
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Hey there, new to the club.

6FC02FC9 EC1B 4FC1 BDF4 C71EDD727DEC
Just got my 2017 1000-5 Deluxe only had 500 miles on it when I got it this thing is awesome. It goes into my local dealer for 4 recalls that were never done, later this month. So far I’ve done

club store reverse lights
club store LED front light
air intake upgrade
kemimoto seat covers
Honda OEM mid panel (not on in photo)
OEM hard roof
Honda split windshield
mirrors
Honda bed liner

I live in Ontario and use it almost daily. Looking for best options on soft doors to enclose it a little more. Got a quote from the local dealer for $950 CAD For OEM ones. Has anyone tried 3 star industries? shipping From US is what is going to hurt paying for aftermarket ones.

any help on the clutch upgrade would be appreciated as well. Is it an upgrade or recall? Seems like there are a couple things that maybe should be recalls but are considered upgrades.

cheers

Stateboy

Stateboy

Lifetime Member
Apr 5, 2021
Wolverine, MI
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Welcome from Northern Michigan. You'll see lots of suggestions from the group as to what has/ hasn't worked best for them.

I almost purchased a full enclosure set off Craigslist last week but didn't move on it quick enough and it sold.

Reactions: ChadD
D

dmast

Sep 27, 2021
Indiana
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I have Soft tops for front doors for sale. I am willing to trade this assembly for your bottoms so you would not have to assemble. 2021. The only reason I am selling is as you can see in the pic I have hard doors now. $400. New is over $600. Northern Indiana.

Door 2 Door1 Door3 Door4

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!