drfubar

TheDonFather
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 7, 2016
Mary's Ridge (Dayton Mtn), TN
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Young man just bought my 2012 Sportsman (the beast) 850xp, ... Had many good memories and miles flinging mud with the Polaris. *snif* Not going to bad mouth them but I'm officially back to being strictly a Honda man. All this money is burning a hole in my pocket....
WHERE'S THE HONDA ACCESSORY CATALOG????
20160622 093229

500oneer

500oneer

15,000 mile club
Lifetime Member
Aug 30, 2014
Central PA
Ownership

1. 500
Young man just bought my 2012 Sportsman (the beast) 850xp, ... Had many good memories and miles flinging mud with the Polaris. *snif* Not going to bad mouth them but I'm officially back to being strictly a Honda man. All this money is burning a hole in my pocket....
View attachment 18218
Welcome back from the belt side!

Reactions: drfubar
CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
View attachment 18218
I've got basically the same one. I can't wait till its gone! You lucky dog!! When ours is gone hopefully we can get the new p500 with auto a folding rear seat 10 more hp and a diff lock:)

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
He got a good machine. I don't hurt my equipment. I'm glad it's gone though.
I didn't mean any negative @drfubar i just don't like mine. I won't miss the belt at all. I guess I'll miss the power though

Last edited:

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!