SOLD (REPOST) Front Soft Upper Doors for P1k

R

ryanjlowell

Nov 10, 2021
SC
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Front door upper soft doors (black) part number 0SR90-HL4-211A. Don't have original box. Installed and removed. Asking $250.
Buyer pays shipping

IMG 20220114 112846

Last edited:
Reactions: ChadD
HBarlow

HBarlow

Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2020
Daniels, WV
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. Talon X
Unfortunately, without the original packaging or some type of replacement packaging shipping is not possible.

I already have a set of door uppers installed on my Pioneer and like them but am interested. I want to replace the hard plastic fairings around the upper doors that attach to the windshield pillar. Mine were cut - notched - to allow installation of aftermarket outside rear view mirrors.

Can you think of a way to transport them from Georgetown, SC to Beckley, WV area?

WagginTail

WagginTail

Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Oct 13, 2020
SC
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Unfortunately, without the original packaging or some type of replacement packaging shipping is not possible.

I already have a set of door uppers installed on my Pioneer and like them but am interested. I want to replace the hard plastic fairings around the upper doors that attach to the windshield pillar. Mine were cut - notched - to allow installation of aftermarket outside rear view mirrors.

Can you think of a way to transport them from Georgetown, SC to Beckley, WV area?
Y'all could try Fastenal. I've seen a few people on here say they will ship larger freight for people

Reactions: Remington and ChadD
R

ryanjlowell

Nov 10, 2021
SC
Ownership

1. 1000-5

I'll be riding Hatfield McCoy March 23-27. Staying in Northfork

HBarlow

HBarlow

Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2020
Daniels, WV
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. Talon X
OK, I'll keep this in mind. I could meet you there at an agreed time. I'll let you know before the event so you can bring the door kit.

Remington

Remington

Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Actually its very possible With replacement packaging.
sold my old front soft doors and made my own box with protection for the doors inside. Made it all the way from Mi to Az UPS with no problem. Buyer said all looked great.

Reactions: ChadD and Smitty335
advertisement
R

ryanjlowell

Nov 10, 2021
SC
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Doors Available. I'll be riding Hatfield/McCoy out of Northfork 3-23 to 3-27 if anyone is interested in doors I can bring them on trip.

HBarlow

HBarlow

Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2020
Daniels, WV
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. Talon X
I've already replaced the A pillar trim pieces I wanted. I asked my dealer's service writer to ask the parts manager. He ordered them and they were replaced during my recent service visit.

If anyone has a Pioneer-3 and doesn't have upper door panels installed I would recommend buy8ing your opened but unused panels. I'm a big fan of the Honda Powersports Accessories fabric upper doors.

R

ryanjlowell

Nov 10, 2021
SC
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Glad you found the pieces individually and didn't have to buy the whole kit. Love my doors also. Only selling these because I already have a set. Bought these with a windshield package deal from someone. Buddy of mine installed these and wasn't what he wanted. So have reposted. Will take less than original posted price.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!