P1000m5 Special Order fees if they dont got it??

I

iloehr99

Feb 27, 2016
Southern Indiana
I'm gonna purchase a 1000-5 but my dealer only has the red deluxe. I just want the base model 5 seater. I got him to $17000 out the door on the red deluxe but hes been avoiding answering if there were gonna be more fees if he ordered a base model which should be $1000 less.

Has anyone had the dealer order one that they didnt have and if so did they add anything extra??

I know I can go to chattanoogaaa and walk out the door with one at a great price but I gotta keep it local. That way I don't get sat at the end of the line if I have to take it in and it helps local economy.

ghost

ghost

Lifetime Member
Dec 4, 2015
BC
If a dealer try to charge me extra for that, they would never see again. Even to buy a quart of oil.

Reactions: Hondasxs
M

Mrbounty007

Jan 20, 2016
Southern Indiana
I'm gonna purchase a 1000-5 but my dealer only has the red deluxe. I just want the base model 5 seater. I got him to $17000 out the door on the red deluxe but hes been avoiding answering if there were gonna be more fees if he ordered a base model which should be $1000 less.

Has anyone had the dealer order one that they didnt have and if so did they add anything extra??

I know I can go to chattanoogaaa and walk out the door with one at a great price but I gotta keep it local. That way I don't get sat at the end of the line if I have to take it in and it helps local economy.
I have one ordered from a dealer not in Indiana and I just had to leave a deposit for the special order.

H

HondaTech

Unlike a car dealer, this isn't how Honda does business. Pioneers and most other honda products are on what they call A.I.R (automatic inventory replenishment), meaning once I sell one they'll automatically send me the closest thing to that unit. Back in the fall, dealers sat down with their sales reps and planned what they wanted to have in inventory. With us being a level 5 powerhouse dealer we get first pick and replenished first as well. If I need a particular model that we don't have you have to look what upcoming inventory you have coming. We can't just call up Honda and order it, they might try to do a dealer transfer to get one, but that doesn't cost anything more either. Other than there time and getting the unit to their shop.
If your close to Fairfeild, Ohio or want to drive that far, we have another dealership up there and would love to have your business. If Fairfield doesn't have what you need, we can ship one their way. Our shop alone has 32 sxs in stock at the moment. Give Chris a call @ (513)-858-1000, he'll make sure you get what you want with no bull fees.

Reactions: 500oneer

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!