elkaholic

Illegitimi non carborundum
Vendor
Lifetime Member
May 14, 2017
Ridgeway, SC
Ownership

1. Other Brand
With SPOT having launched the Gen 4, I have 2 SPOT Gen 3s left in inventory. I have marked them down as far as SPOT will allow me (under my cost ...).

These are now $95.00 which is less than the Gen 4 with the promotion. What is different is that I will honor my Black Friday and Cyber Monday deals on these. So if you've ever wanted one of these devices for emergency comms when you are out of range of radio and cell, now is the time. As a reminder, the BF and CM sale is a discount of between 20 and 25 percent.

SPOT Gen 3 Info SPOT Gen3

Info on my Black Friday sale 2020 Black Friday / Cyber Monday sale - The Honda Side by Side Club!

Last edited:
Reactions: NTCPrezJB

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!