P500 Spouting Off

J

JTW

Ya, but I don't think that's what this forum was intended for ,I think it's purpose is to share ideas about your sxs.
I agree.. But if we don't have a little fun, what's the point of coming back? Forums have to have a little entertainment and shenanigans to keep folks interested and coming back for more. Otherwise it's like a library, you get your info and leave. I enjoy getting to know you guys and seeing your projects but you don't really get to know someone until you give each other a little crap! Lol.. I only give those that I like a hard time!

Reactions: trigger and iowaguy
JACKAL

JACKAL

Ancient Honda fanboi
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jun 11, 2015
Pioneer, TN
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
Lol.. That's part of the fun of it! Why do you think fat kids usually are funny and have a good personality!?

Because they're not hungry? ;)

Reactions: cthack and JTW
J

JTW

Just fyi

HUCK

HUCK

Lifetime Member
Jun 21, 2016
ARIZONA
Ownership

1. 500

2. Talon X
OH MY ! Has some one got their pantys in a bunch ?

Reactions: JTW
advertisement
CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
@trigger this is a great thread and honestly should be posted across the board. I too am much like you I don't do social media and have tried multiple sites over the years but stayed here. Great people! Like many others I get annoyed at some things and some people however I've tried very hard to not get worked up over things as I am really opinionated and have worked at not forcing my ideas. We all have ideas and we all deserve the right to be heard. Sometimes....
I know I've blown off a few times but it's always either someone flat out downing Honda (on a Honda site) or someone questioning my authenticity towards things or name calling. I'll lose it! With that said we all can say stupid stuff in the heat of things but need to realize everyone is different and we don't always know what's going on in there life at the moment. Two of the people I've had serious conflicts with I now consider as friends. We all need to realize nearly everyone on here can have a bad day once in a while. The others that continue, well I wish they'd just stop for the peace of us all.

Last edited:
ehart814

ehart814

Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Mar 28, 2016
NWPA
Ownership

1. 500

2. 1000-5
As far as forums go, this one is TOP-NOTCH! The mods are great, and do a great job of maintaining things and keeping order. Even the overall design of the site is the best! I have been a member on several forums, and none can compare to the quality of this site. The search function actually works, unlike other forums.

As far as unpleasantness, it's going to happen here and there. There are always going to be those that insult, stir up trouble, or antagonize. Such is life. I have had a (minor) dust-up or two here. Sometimes an argument is worth having, but sometimes it is definitely not. Express your point of view respectfully. I have been wrong many many times, and I'm okay with other members here telling me so. That's why I'm here. We are all opinionated to some extent, some much more than others...

I have gleaned so much knowledge from other members that contribute, and I hope that my experiences that I post about can be of use.
It is extremely difficult at times to turn the other cheek when someone jabs you. However, that is the only way to beat a troll. If you retaliate, it will escalate to the point where the mods get involved. That type of discourse does nothing to contribute to the forum, and can result in one or multiple parties being banned.