P500 Spring break ride in RRB. March 7, 8, & 9.

JACKAL

JACKAL

Ancient Honda fanboi
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jun 11, 2015
Pioneer, TN
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
Jackal@ do u have the frequencies for one of them hand heald short wave radios?

Got your radio programmed no problem, just had to use the profile for the BF-F8HP radio and it flashed right in. 98 most common channels are filled. See chart below, note using anything past 22 except for an emergency is not advised. NOTE NOAA Weather Radio are channels 86-92. Search & Rescue is 93

Frs gmrs pmr murs bus marine wx ham 2013f print

Reactions: TripleB
TripleB

TripleB

Lifetime Member
Aug 13, 2018
Caryville, Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Got your radio programmed no problem, just had to use the profile for the BF-F8HP radio and it flashed right in. All 128 channels filled.
Pretty cool meeting you guys on the trail. I wished I would have ask to go riding with you guys. I didn't wanna commit and not know for sure if I could make it. I would have turned around and went with you guys but I already had in my mind going to royal blue and trimming my fruit trees that I should have done last month. All I had with me was 2 waters, 6 beers and no food. Also I have 2 quads at royal blue that I could have let the girl ride 1 since hers broke.

Last edited:
Reactions: JACKAL
JACKAL

JACKAL

Ancient Honda fanboi
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jun 11, 2015
Pioneer, TN
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
Pretty cool meeting you guys on the trail. I wished I would have ask to go riding with you guys. I didn't wanna commit and not know for sure if I could make it. I would have turned around and went with you guys but I already had in my mind going to royal blue and trimming my fruit trees that I should have dont last month. All I had with me was 2 waters, 6 beers and no food. Also I have 2 quads at royal blue that I could have let the girl ride 1 since hers broke.

Nice meeting you too, going to meet them again tomorrow at 10AM. Taking them to Town Rock among other POIs. Welcome to come along if you can. Will be straight up hill at RRB next to Rustic Bunks cabins.

TripleB

TripleB

Lifetime Member
Aug 13, 2018
Caryville, Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Got your radio programmed
I've
Nice meeting you too, going to meet them again tomorrow at 10AM. Taking them to Town Rock among other POIs. Welcome to come along if you can. Will be straight up hill at RRB next to Rustic Bunks cabins.
I've gotta work tomorrow. Those kids will love town rock.

Reactions: JACKAL
Dp5hunter

Dp5hunter

Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2016
Hazlehurst Mississippi
Ownership

1. 500
Today was the best ride we have had in a very long time thanks to @JACKAL he is the best guide for RRB AND I DEFINITELY got to test the hell out of my torqlocker. It was an amazing day for my kids and myself. And like a true champion he was there for the rescue when my daughter's Fourtrax front wheel bearing went out and towed her 4 wheeler all the way back to camp. We will do another ride tomorrow although much shorter but with Jackal it will be awesome.
20200308 123422
20200308 153146
20200308 114152

JACKAL

JACKAL

Ancient Honda fanboi
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jun 11, 2015
Pioneer, TN
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
Today was the best ride we have had in a very long time thanks to @JACKAL he is the best guide for RRB AND I DEFINITELY got to test the hell out of my torqlocker. It was an amazing day for my kids and myself. And like a true champion he was there for the rescue when my daughter's Fourtrax front wheel bearing went out and towed her 4 wheeler all the way back to camp. We will do another ride tomorrow although much shorter but with Jackal it will be awesome. View attachment 188796View attachment 188797View attachment 188800

Glad you all had a good time. Cant believe you didn't post the awesome pictures from Eagle Bluff Overlook of you guys.

advertisement
JACKAL

JACKAL

Ancient Honda fanboi
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jun 11, 2015
Pioneer, TN
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
View attachment 188806This is the only pic I got from Eagle Bluff the other is a video and I have no idea how to put a video on here.
Easiest way is upload video to Facebook or YouTube then just copy paste the link in a post. Video will automatically appear after hitting post reply.

Pilotadam

Pilotadam

Lifetime Member
Aug 14, 2019
Pell City, Alabama
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Looks like you all had some great weather for your ride. We are head to RRB Wednesday and its forecasting rain every day.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Reactions: Dp5hunter
Dp5hunter

Dp5hunter

Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2016
Hazlehurst Mississippi
Ownership

1. 500
Looks like you all had some great weather for your ride. We are head to RRB Wednesday and its forecasting rain every day.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
We are going home tomorrow and the weather is 60% chance of rain. We ha e been here before and rode in the rain and it was fun also,wish u the best of luck.

Dp5hunter

Dp5hunter

Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2016
Hazlehurst Mississippi
Ownership

1. 500
Today was another amazing day with Jackal guiding us RRB he knows it like the back of his hand. He took us to see Town Rock and he took us through some trails that totally made me test out that torqlucker to some awesome extremes. Jackal@ thank u for another day of life long memories. We will never be able to thank u enough.
20200309 201411

Dp5hunter

Dp5hunter

Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2016
Hazlehurst Mississippi
Ownership

1. 500
I personally recommend anyone with a P500 to get and install a torqlucker on ther machines. The aded traction of both front tires pooling is heard to describe, today I gut in situations in which one of my front tires gut of the ground and the one that stayed down gave me the necessary traction to pool up the rocky trail.

Reactions: trigger and TripleB
JACKAL

JACKAL

Ancient Honda fanboi
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jun 11, 2015
Pioneer, TN
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
Today was another amazing day with Jackal guiding us RRB he knows it like the back of his hand. He took us to see Town Rock and he took us through some trails that totally made me test out that torqlucker to some awesome extremes. Jackal@ thank u for another day of life long memories. We will never be able to thank u enough. View attachment 188926
Glad you all had a good time. It's always fun taking people around to see things that they might not normally travel to alone. Was great meeting you, your son & daughter as well as your brother.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!