P1000 Squeaky floor panel

irishnproud

irishnproud

Lifetime Member
Feb 11, 2019
Rockford, MI
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Has anyone else experienced a squeaky floor panel on the driver's side in cold weather? It only happens in freezing temps when I apply any pressure with my feet. It has been this way since I purchased it new (new old stock) last year.

2017 Pioneer 1000-5 LE

Swampmonkey

Swampmonkey

Jan 17, 2019
Al
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Mine does that. I’ve noticed it does it when mid or dirt gets between the plastic floor board panel and metal support. When I wash it out it goes away for a little while until I go riding again. Tried to figure out how to wedge some foam or rubber strip between them but it’s to tight without taking the floor out.

Reactions: ChadD
R

rickoshea

maybe try spraying some rubberised rock guard spray up in it.

irishnproud

irishnproud

Lifetime Member
Feb 11, 2019
Rockford, MI
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Thank you for your replies! I'll try cleaning it out and see if anything changes. The passenger side doesn't make any noise so I am wondering what the difference is.

Reactions: Tuco69

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!