P500 SSV Works Stereo

H

hoggr9

Sep 10, 2014
Xenia, IL
Ownership

1. 500
Well I splurged and bought myself a stereo for Christmas.
Due to work schedule and weather I finally got it all installed a couple weeks ago.
Purchased it off Ebay as that is where I found the best deal from some D'bag dealer in texas.
Of course in the ad they failed to mention that it would ship from SSV Works who apparently were having difficulty getting some needed components..So after a month and no product and ZERO news from seller until we contacted them.....I finally got the unit..
First thing ...the box it came in plainly says "Made in China" which SSV Works does not state in their description...upon unpacking,it was well packed,seems like a nice unit,instructions were clear enough.
The FM Radio is nearly worthless...in their manual it says to try routing antenna different ways blah blah...it tried it everyway it would go and it still SUCKS...however it has Bluetooth capabilities which I have not tried yet but the Aux in from my phone worked perfectly and it sounds pretty good.
Overall I spent a lot of money for it but the install is clean with no permanent modifications to my Pioneer and it seems to work well other than the CRAP FM radio receiver....
OH and the fact that it is setup for a P.O.S. iPhone charger rather than any other Andriod device

wyo700

wyo700

Lifetime Member
Sep 26, 2013
I think the more you use it the more you're going to like it. I put one in my p700 and love it I do have an iPhone so that part wasn't a problem. I love how clean the install is and I think it sounds great.

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
Sound bar is the way to go. With I-phone and blue tooth tech, you can play the music from your own song book all you want. Otherwise, a sirus/xm is the way to go. Crystal clear reception, even in the middle of the Mohave desert, any kind of music, sports, talk radio etc.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!