MIAK77

Apr 12, 2020
Alaska
Ownership

1. 1000-5
2016 pioneer 1000-5 currently stock rims with bighorn 2.0
Front 27x9R14
Rear 27x11R14

I have been doing a lot of searching and can't find much.

I just ordered my 2.5 inch highlighter and I'm looking into 28x10R14 8ply tires for all 4 corners, looking at Roctain XD or Blackwater's

I would prefer steel rims so if I bend one on a rock I can just hammer it back straightish and be good on the trail.

I want the same off set for all 4 that way I can swap out any of them.

Any recommendations for steel rims?

Reactions: Isaiah
Hondoman

Hondoman

Fundamentals are the crutch for the talentless.
Lifetime Member
Jun 20, 2017
Texas
Ownership

1. 1000-5
2016 pioneer 1000-5 currently stock rims with bighorn 2.0
Front 27x9R14
Rear 27x11R14

I have been doing a lot of searching and can't find much.

I just ordered my 2.5 inch highlighter and I'm looking into 28x10R14 8ply tires for all 4 corners, looking at Roctain XD or Blackwater's

I would prefer steel rims so if I bend one on a rock I can just hammer it back straightish and be good on the trail.

I want the same off set for all 4 that way I can swap out any of them.

Any recommendations for steel rims?
Says they fit pioneer 1000:

I haven't used them personally, just remembered seeing them. Out of stock unfortunately...
Offset is a little much for me.

Reactions: Isaiah

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!