Landman

The Great Bearded One
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jun 27, 2017
Central Arkansas
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
The alien shade would be nice if there were a good option to spray on it to fill the holes. And there may be, but I’m not familiar with such a product. Thinking something like that flex seal crap. I think I would actually use mine more.
I picked up a second/different color alien shade and put both on, then cut a piece of the heat shield stuff and sandwiched it in between the shades. Works good if you're not trailer towing or going fast. On the trailer, it catches air and bows up pretty bad over 55 mph... riding down the road over 25-30 mph, it starts flapping and makes a lot of noise.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!