Last edited:
DylanJones

DylanJones

Jul 7, 2021
Clermont,Fl
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. Talon R LV
great post! im going to give my local dealer a ring soon, just checked, my vin is one of the units affected.

Reactions: Lady01
TexasJackKin

TexasJackKin

Nov 22, 2020
Dayton, NV
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Well, poop! looks like I'm included in the recall, at least by my VIN#

Reactions: Lady01
Nogrey

Nogrey

Aug 7, 2020
Idaho
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
Just checked and mine is not included, which is good considering I literally just got it back from the fuel pump recall a few days ago. 🙄

Reactions: Smitty335
W

WI Tommyboy

Nov 3, 2021
Northern WI
Ownership

1. Talon X LV
Don't go by the dates the dealers (supposedly) took delivery or sold the machines, Sept. 2020- Aug. 2021. Go by your VIN. I don't even have my machine yet... get it this Friday... but my VIN does fall into the range of the recall.
Damn! Don't even have it yet and it may need to be fixed.

DG Rider

DG Rider

Member: Triple Clutch Club
Lifetime Member
Aug 14, 2013
Casa Grande, AZ
Ownership

1. 700-2
Seems like the guy/gal doing steering joint installs need to be moved to the janitor division.

PapaC

PapaC

Dec 12, 2021
W. Wa
Ownership

1. Talon X
Don't go by the dates the dealers (supposedly) took delivery or sold the machines, Sept. 2020- Aug. 2021. Go by your VIN. I don't even have my machine yet... get it this Friday... but my VIN does fall into the range of the recall.
Damn! Don't even have it yet and it may need to be fixed.
Might actually work to your advantage as the dealer can take care of it before you take it home. No need to load it up and take it in etc. Best of luck with it. Looks like I’m in the clear (for now). I’ve seen recalls on cars that get expanded after the initial notification.

Huntndogs

Huntndogs

Supporting Member
Mar 23, 2021
San Diego, Ca.
Ownership

1. Talon R
Says they will be contacting you if affected…I am in the range but no letter yet.

W

WI Tommyboy

Nov 3, 2021
Northern WI
Ownership

1. Talon X LV
My dealer says they will check it before I take it. According to HondaTech they do an inspection first. If the bolts are in the slots and torqued they don't need to do anything?

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!