P1000 steering wheel knob

ofrcboy

ofrcboy

Lifetime Member
Nov 27, 2015
Oregon
Ownership

1. 1000-5
How many are using a steering wheel knob and which one? (there are thousands for sale out there) I like the idea but before I buy one I would like to hear your thoughts. I did some searching and only found 1 or 2 posts.

drfubar

drfubar

TheDonFather
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 7, 2016
Mary's Ridge (Dayton Mtn), TN
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Why do you want one?
One hand on the knob, you don't have to go hand over hand which is slow. You can turn the wheel faster, more control and no it doesn't come out of your hand if you have slightly more than a little girls grip.o_O You should have a reasonable grip seeing you are choking your chicken all the time.;)

Last edited:
ofrcboy

ofrcboy

Lifetime Member
Nov 27, 2015
Oregon
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Can you still get them with a naked lady pic on the knob. LOL

Reactions: rblack22
J

JTW

One hand on the knob, you don't have to go hand over hand which is slow. You can turn the wheel faster, more control and no it doesn't come out of your hand if you have slightly more than a little girls grip.o_O You should have a reasonable grip seeing you are choking your chicken all the time.;)
It’s an inside joke.

But you’re welcome to help with the chicken choking!

Reactions: drfubar
drfubar

drfubar

TheDonFather
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 7, 2016
Mary's Ridge (Dayton Mtn), TN
Ownership

1. 1000-3
My chicken will be glad to hear that!
Just remember once I get a hold I don't let go.;) I made a believer of a man who out weighted me by over 100lbs one day. He was going to throw me in a mud puddle.... didn't happen! I latched on to his bag and he sounded like a little girl, he let go of me... Then I walked him over to the mud hole that he was going to throw me into... well, he begged so I let him go...:)

Reactions: Huntnbuddy2
BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!