P1000 STI Roctane XD Solid Construction

Honda1000-5

Honda1000-5

Lifetime Member
Nov 10, 2018
New Brunswick Canada
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Here is a reply from STI in regards to my question about Roctane XD construction.

Thank you for contacting us and for your interest in our Roctane XD tires. The entire tire is 8ply, including the sidewall. Let me know if you have any questions. Thank you, have a great day!
Colt Brinkerhoff
Brand Manager
STI Tire and Wheel

alloutdoors

alloutdoors

Jan 21, 2018
US
Ownership

1. 500

2. 700-4

3. Do not currently own
Here is a reply from STI in regards to my question about Roctane XD construction.

Thank you for contacting us and for your interest in our Roctane XD tires. The entire tire is 8ply, including the sidewall. Let me know if you have any questions. Thank you, have a great day!
Colt Brinkerhoff
Brand Manager
STI Tire and Wheel
Is this what you are running on your rig? If so, what is the ride like, assuming you are running around 10 psi compared to stock tires?

Reactions: sharp
Honda1000-5

Honda1000-5

Lifetime Member
Nov 10, 2018
New Brunswick Canada
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Is this what you are running on your rig? If so, what is the ride like, assuming you are running around 10 psi compared to stock tires?
I'm still shopping for replacements for the OEM Maaxis BH 2.0's and this info cinches my decision to Roctanes...I've been told on this forum that they do ride rough on blacktop but I don't ride on that and I want a tough tire.

Reactions: sharp

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!