P500 Sticking front brakes

B

Bragg1965

Oct 20, 2018
Ga
Ownership

1. 500
Ive had my 500 pioneer for 3 years. I noticed that the front brakes were hot . Ive replaced the pads 1time . It seems the calipers are sticking. Any ideas

Timmy

Timmy

May 22, 2016
Elkview, West Virginia
Ownership

1. 500
Ive had my 500 pioneer for 3 years. I noticed that the front brakes were hot . Ive replaced the pads 1time . It seems the calipers are sticking. Any ideas
I had about 1,000 miles on mine when I replaced the front brake pads. I have over 3,000 miles now. Still running the factory rear brake pads

Timmy

Timmy

May 22, 2016
Elkview, West Virginia
Ownership

1. 500
I had about 1,000 miles on mine when I replaced the front brake pads. I have over 3,000 miles now. Still running the factory rear brake pads
If you have had it three years, only replacing the front pads once. You are doing real good. Most of your braking is done with your front wheels.

C

Chooglin

Take it apart , clean up the calipers and free up the piston if it's stuck!

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!