P700 Stock Black Rims

S

smwertz2305

Nov 4, 2016
Pennsylvania
Ownership

1. 700-4
I recently purchased the 2016 700-4. It came with the standard solid black rims, although they are sufficient for what I need I would like to paint them. Anyone have any insight on painting these? Paint type, design, etc?

advertisement
J

JTW

I recently purchased the 2016 700-4. It came with the standard solid black rims, although they are sufficient for what I need I would like to paint them. Anyone have any insight on painting these? Paint type, design, etc?
I had a buddy recently use plastidip

Reactions: smwertz2305
SundayRdr

SundayRdr

Mar 1, 2016
McMinville Tn
You could do a diy beadlock kit from ebay for $165 and paint the beadlock to match or purchase anodized bolts to match or go crazy with them. No one lists a 12" beadlock kit but if you message them they can cnc them no problem. I want a white 1000 with white beadlocks and red anodized bolts. :)

Reactions: LandPioneer
J

JTW

I will say.. you can buy aftermarket wheels pretty cheap!

S

smwertz2305

Nov 4, 2016
Pennsylvania
Ownership

1. 700-4
Great idea, and one I haven't thought of. Thanks for the input. Like I said it is newly purchased. Bought a hard roof, but plan to make my own windshield, stereo box, and door tops (unsure how to do this just yet). So the rims were my first diy thought

S

smwertz2305

Nov 4, 2016
Pennsylvania
Ownership

1. 700-4
I will say.. you can buy aftermarket wheels pretty cheap!
What website are you seeing these? Once again thanks for any input as I am brand new to ge side by side world.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!