P1000 Storage

K

kyrider1000

Oct 4, 2022
Kentucky
Ownership

1. 1000-3
I see alot of folks using different boxes for storage . Whats your recommendations ? Milwaukee ? Kobalt ? Show me what ya use .

Ride em safe

D

dweber23tr

May 21, 2023
Minnesota
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I just have a 19" generic tool box that I use from Walmart. It is big enough for hitches, hitch pins and a few tools. I use a ratchet strap to hold it in place with one of the tie downs in the bed. It is easy to remove if I need to haul something and/or use the back seats. Something larger would be nice but they do tend to become crap catchers... the built in storage for these things is severely lacking, especially if you loose the storage compartment under the driver's seat, i.e. heater.

Reactions: JenElio and Lady01
Timmmmy

Timmmmy

Nov 21, 2018
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I would stay away from anything that doesn't have a seal. (Unless you like dirty tools and whatnot) I went with Ridgid gen 2.0 It is well built and about half the cost of a Milwaukee storage box. It does a great job at keeping the dust and water out.

Ridgid1 Ridgid 2

Scoop

Scoop

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Sep 7, 2021
Michigan
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon R LV
Milwaukee Packout (plus Rotopax fuel/water plus Packible mounts for Rotopax to Milwaukee boxes):

Reactions: Remington
Remington

Remington

Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
I see alot of folks using different boxes for storage . Whats your recommendations ? Milwaukee ? Kobalt ? Show me what ya use .

Ride em safe
Milwaukee Pack-outs here. They might be more expensive but they have a good warranty and more variety to choose from. Not to mention the ability to lock them in and they stay. I have them in both my P1 and Talon
IMG 5270
IMG 1636

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!