P1000 Underdash Storage Pocket

G

GolfCart

Mar 4, 2023
NH
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Looking around at these and found quite a few different ones on Amazon plus the OEM from Honda. Are these pretty much all the same? The ones on Amazon are just over $100, but the OEM is $70. Isn't this backwards? Seems like OEM is always higher 😕
Also just noticed that the OEM part # is OSL57-HL3-101, but the aftermarkets are 08L71-HL4-F00 😕😕

Last edited:
JenElio

JenElio

NTC's NoMo Chupacabra Caliente!!....
Lifetime Member
Oct 31, 2019
Loxahatchee, florida
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
Looking around at these and found quite a few different ones on Amazon plus the OEM from Honda. Are these pretty much all the same? The ones on Amazon are just over $100, but the OEM is $70. Isn't this backwards? Seems like OEM is always higher 😕
Also just noticed that the OEM part # is OSL57-HL3-101, but the aftermarkets are 08L71-HL4-F00 😕😕
For $70 if you can use the extra storage that's a good deal. I think they're all about the same, maybe just some china copies is all. OEM all the way especially if it's cheaper 👍

Scoop

Scoop

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Sep 7, 2021
Michigan
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon R LV
Got the OEM one. A few of the push pins were tough to get in but otherwise OK. I ended up having to carve three holes in mine, plus a hole for the controls, for my Ice Crusher heater.

Reactions: Remington

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!