TxDoc

TxDoc

Lifetime Member
May 19, 2019
TEXAS 🇨🇱
photos.app.goo.gl
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I did s forum website search and a Google search and included Honda SxS forum in the search query.

I didn't get back anything, except for storage underneath the front seat and inside the rear doors results.

What I'm looking for is...
With the rear seats folded down... any ideas how to store things in the footwell area. I'm wanting ideas like boxes that will fit there, bags, or any other things that might fit. I would like something that fits fairly snuggly, do it won't rock back and forth or turn over.

Hope they makes sense.
Thanks

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk

TripleB

TripleB

Lifetime Member
Aug 13, 2018
Caryville, Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5

TxDoc

TxDoc

Lifetime Member
May 19, 2019
TEXAS 🇨🇱
photos.app.goo.gl
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Thank you, TripleB. Appreciate the help

Remington

Remington

Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
any ideas how to store things in the footwell area.
Only problem with storing things in that area is the mud and crud that can pack in there. Thats why u dont find anything in the search but the recent one @TripleB posted. If your cool with that then its a good option. My suggestion would be the door mod or packouts in the bed you can easily remove them or configure them anyway u want

Reactions: TxDoc
TxDoc

TxDoc

Lifetime Member
May 19, 2019
TEXAS 🇨🇱
photos.app.goo.gl
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Only problem with storing things in that area is the mud and crud that can pack in there. Thats why u dont find anything in the search but the recent one @TripleB posted. If your cool with that then its a good option. My suggestion would be the door mod or packouts in the bed you can easily remove them or configure them anyway u want
Thanks Remington, I appreciate that info to consider 👍

Reactions: Remington
K

Kbuc

Aug 17, 2023
Oregon
Ownership

1. 1000-5
My intention is to store items in the waterproof box in the footwells that are rarely used. My first box has all my tire repair items. air compressor, plugs, strap.
I haven’t bought one for the other side yet. Still thinking what items will fit over there. I was able to fit all my wrenches/etc in a box under the drivers seat.

S

Scrappapotamus

The Scrappapotamus
Lifetime Member
Nov 2, 2022
Midway KY
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon R

4. Talon R LV
I did s forum website search and a Google search and included Honda SxS forum in the search query.

I didn't get back anything, except for storage underneath the front seat and inside the rear doors results.

What I'm looking for is...
With the rear seats folded down... any ideas how to store things in the footwell area. I'm wanting ideas like boxes that will fit there, bags, or any other things that might fit. I would like something that fits fairly snuggly, do it won't rock back and forth or turn over.

Hope they makes sense.
Thanks

I do this utilizing several Cordura waterproof bags. One contains my recovery gear, one with a compressor, tire plugs, impact gun, ratchet straps to reseat tires, Noco Battery jump pack and gloves, a separate tool wrap and a first aid kit which store perfectly in the footwells when the seats are folded down. I also keep several waterproof rain parkas in plastic ziplock bags for inclement weather. I've found that the Cordura bags keep the dust, grime and water out and you can throw them in the wash when they get filthy. They're also easier to fit considering they're somewhat pliable.

G

GolfCart

Mar 4, 2023
NH
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I have a small cooler that just so happens to fit in that space. I use it to store stuff I rarely need to get at.
Not totally waterproof but being it's a cooler the cover fits tight enough to keep crud and water out.

Reactions: TxDoc

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!