HUCK

HUCK

Lifetime Member
Jun 21, 2016
ARIZONA
Ownership

1. 500

2. Talon X
No I dont think so. We have certain roads in WA state where we can ride them if they are street legal (mirrors, turn signals, horn, brake lights). We can dump out at a spot and go ride for hundreds of miles. Just pull into small towns and gas up and continue on.
Rustell,

Did you drill into the plastic to mount those? I was hoping to stay away from that and rig something up. You have a picture of the front lights?

So are these things street legal anywhere in the US?
They are in Az. providing you have headlights, a brake light , a rear view mirror , a horn and a license plate light .

Reactions: Montecresto
HUCK

HUCK

Lifetime Member
Jun 21, 2016
ARIZONA
Ownership

1. 500

2. Talon X
Yes...you need to drill a small hole.. On the rear I have a running/brake light to the outside and a turn signal to the inside. Also, here in Washington a license plate light is required. You can see that mounted on my storage box. The front is just a turn signal. I took these pics while it was flashing. Took a couple of trys to get it right. I have two switches on the dash for the turn signals. I didn't want to mess with a colum mounted switch because of the paddle shifters. That little button in the upper left is for the horn. View attachment 17194 View attachment 17195 View attachment 17196
INDICATORS STRAIGHT AHEAD , SWITCHES ON THE LEFT
IMG 5678 Moment

Reactions: trigger and Rustell
Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
What's that between the indicators HUCK??

HUCK

HUCK

Lifetime Member
Jun 21, 2016
ARIZONA
Ownership

1. 500

2. Talon X
What's that between the indicators HUCK??
Ram Mount for cell phone holder or cup holder or whatever you want to put on a ram mount . I use it for my cell phone so I will see it when my girlfriend calls or txt

Reactions: trigger
Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
Ram Mount for cell phone holder or cup holder or whatever you want to put on a ram mount . I use it for my cell phone so I will see it when my girlfriend calls or txt
Ram Mount??? Does that have a different use typically and you repurposed it as a cell phone holder?

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!