moparornocar

moparornocar

RIP....Rocmar...
Lifetime Member
Jan 26, 2016
Augusta, Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5
That's cool. Level would look better. Must just be the angle of the pic that makes the rear look significantly lower than the front. Very nice mopar!

You got me to looking at the pic again, and your right, it does look low. I went outside and stared at it, then measured and determined that the slope of the doors I think is what makes it look that way. Plus it was in a slanted driveway in the pic

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
You got me to looking at the pic again, and your right, it does look low. I went outside and stared at it, then measured and determined that the slope of the doors I think is what makes it look that way. Plus it was in a slanted driveway in the pic
Oh I was never questioning you, just commenting that the pic made it look much lower in the back, but you said it was level which I believe would look better.

Reactions: moparornocar
moparornocar

moparornocar

RIP....Rocmar...
Lifetime Member
Jan 26, 2016
Augusta, Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Oh I was never questioning you, just commenting that the pic made it look much lower in the back, but you said it was level which I believe would look better.

No, I didn't think you were, I just got to looking at the pic closer

Reactions: Montecresto
Gem99Ultra

Gem99Ultra

Dec 29, 2015
Warm Springs, GA
I'm looking at car tires for mine too since 70% of our riding is gravel or blacktop

I'm looking for a set of plain factory rims as well. The stock factory mud grips are eating up my lawn, driveway, and trails. I've been told by the 'boss' kept that P5 out of the yard! So, I THINK I'll mount a set of golf cart tires on a set of factory rims for local use, and keep my mud grips for serious off-roading.

If anyone has a full set of take-off rims for sale, please PM me.

Reactions: moparornocar

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!