Caper

Caper

May 3, 2017
Halifax Nova Scotia
Ownership

1. 500
6F1B8D50 27BA 4C60 9B97 62C4ABE86796
556E672C 6382 437A 98CF 6B8458919D53
Yup. Polaris has a lot of stuff you can buy online.
Caper
It’s not a video but my brother just sent me this picture of a bush cutter on steroids. It would be great for making trails. Haha
Caper

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Yes Im a Honda fan since the ATC days. Ive hydro locked a handfull of them over the years goofing off. Just drain the airbox, pull the plug and blast the water out of the cylinder, reinstall plug and fire it up. I think the oil in those things like it when there is water mixed in..
That’s not something the 1000 likes. Glad it’s in your hands though, it’s seeing all the right stuff

Caper

Caper

May 3, 2017
Halifax Nova Scotia
Ownership

1. 500
That’s not something the 1000 likes. Glad it’s in your hands though, it’s seeing all the right stuff
BC. I’m wondering if with all that water in Hogwaller, has there ever been a gator seen around while people have been driving around. Or with all the noise do they screw off. Or did Troy Landry get them all. Or someone like him. Just wondering because we see them in pools in Florida. Haha. And if they were there, has there ever been a problem. I didn’t see any guns. Up here in Nova Scotia, after the young singer was killed by coyotes in Cape Breton, we are allowed to carry a shotgun in the woods all year, and from December to April we can carry any centre fire rifle. In the woods. For COYOTES. Haha. Just need a $5 stamp.
Caper

Bastardchild

Bastardchild

Nov 3, 2016
Orange Heights, fl
Ownership

1. 500

2. 1000-5
BC. I’m wondering if with all that water in Hogwaller, has there ever been a gator seen around while people have been driving around. Or with all the noise do they screw off. Or did Troy Landry get them all. Or someone like him. Just wondering because we see them in pools in Florida. Haha. And if they were there, has there ever been a problem. I didn’t see any guns. Up here in Nova Scotia, after the young singer was killed by coyotes in Cape Breton, we are allowed to carry a shotgun in the woods all year, and from December to April we can carry any centre fire rifle. In the woods. For COYOTES. Haha. Just need a $5 stamp.
Caper
There have been a few small gators spotted here and there. There was a video on youtube last year of a couple people on the back fenceline were standing by their 4 wheeler and looked down and seen a baby gator about a foot long or so and they caught it and showed it to the camera. A few years back my wife was riding her 4 wheeler and I was riding my 3 wheeler next to her parents house after a heavy rain and we were circling around this small retention pond, we kept dipping our inside rear tire in it as we went around so it would sling water in the air. Well she decided to run through this retention pond that was about 10 feet across and 30 feet long. She got to the middle of it and the 4 wheeler bucked up like she hit a speed bump under the water. She just rode it like a champ and didnt look back. Well the speed bump was actually about a 5 or 6 foot gator that scrambled out of the retention pond and hauled butt to the woods line about 30 feet away. I was hollering at her to check it out. She didnt see it until she circled back around the pond and I told her that gator was what she ran over in the retention pond. Lol that thing actually hissed as it was running all awkward up into the woods. I thought that was a pretty cool thing you dont see every day.

Caper

Caper

May 3, 2017
Halifax Nova Scotia
Ownership

1. 500
There have been a few small gators spotted here and there. There was a video on youtube last year of a couple people on the back fenceline were standing by their 4 wheeler and looked down and seen a baby gator about a foot long or so and they caught it and showed it to the camera. A few years back my wife was riding her 4 wheeler and I was riding my 3 wheeler next to her parents house after a heavy rain and we were circling around this small retention pond, we kept dipping our inside rear tire in it as we went around so it would sling water in the air. Well she decided to run through this retention pond that was about 10 feet across and 30 feet long. She got to the middle of it and the 4 wheeler bucked up like she hit a speed bump under the water. She just rode it like a champ and didnt look back. Well the speed bump was actually about a 5 or 6 foot gator that scrambled out of the retention pond and hauled butt to the woods line about 30 feet away. I was hollering at her to check it out. She didnt see it until she circled back around the pond and I told her that gator was what she ran over in the retention pond. Lol that thing actually hissed as it was running all awkward up into the woods. I thought that was a pretty cool thing you dont see every day.
Wow. Like I said, keep her. And I was wondering if anyone ever ran over one but never thought it would happen. Haha. That’s too crazy. Thanks B.C. that was one crazy story. I’d love to sit down with you with some rum and just listen to your stories. Haha
Caper

Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
How many pairs of boots could you get outa of a 5 footer. HA!

Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Lol. Yeah that sounds really good. I’ll help skin it. I’ve never skinned a gator, but there’s always a first for everything. Haha
Caper
Can you imagine the look on a shoe cobblers face, if you brought a tanned Gator hide in and told him, you would like to have a pair of CROC's made out of the hide! Would be very cool! HA!

Caper

Caper

May 3, 2017
Halifax Nova Scotia
Ownership

1. 500
Can you imagine the look on a shoe cobblers face, if you brought a tanned Gator hide in and told him, you would like to have a pair of CROC's made out of the hide! Would be very cool! HA!
We have a guy up here that makes great boots out of leather, but so cool. I always wanted a pair. Haha
Caper

Reactions: Smitty335

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!