drfubar

TheDonFather
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 7, 2016
Mary's Ridge (Dayton Mtn), TN
Ownership

1. 1000-3
I get excited about Sunday night the way the rest of you get excited about Friday night. I just got home don't have to go back to work till Friday! I'm ready to play. Pioneer is gassed up, truck will be fueled up tomorrow and I'll be ready to climb some rocks and throw mud at @Delton on Tuesday... Oh, my Anniversary is tomorrow so I may have to tend to that too...:)

Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Man, I really don't like wishy washy people......but I may have to be one this time. I'm not 100% sure I can go Tuesday. Wife can't get ahold of our new daughters case worker to get her personal records for school. So depending on how tomorrow goes, I may have to stay home with her Tues. She has to be supervised all the time (long story). Good news is she is doing fantastic at our house so far. She really seems to love it. I will update you as often as I can. And I do apologize for being that guy. Totally not me at all.

Reactions: JTW
Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
And hell yeah sundae nights rock!!! I get off in little over half an hour. It's been one loooooong weekend.

Reactions: JTW and sharp
drfubar

drfubar

TheDonFather
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 7, 2016
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Man, I really don't like wishy washy people......but I may have to be one this time. I'm not 100% sure I can go Tuesday. Wife can't get ahold of our new daughters case worker to get her personal records for school. So depending on how tomorrow goes, I may have to stay home with her Tues. She has to be supervised all the time (long story). Good news is she is doing fantastic at our house so far. She really seems to love it. I will update you as often as I can. And I do apologize for being that guy. Totally not me at all.
Oh, I understand...Make it Wednesday if that's easier and even Thursday if we can't go any other day..

Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Oh, I understand...Make it Wednesday if that's easier and even Thursday if we can't go any other day..
Let me see what I can do. Like I said I'll keep you updated.

Reactions: drfubar
Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Man we are good to go!! I'll see you there between 8 and 8:10am.

drfubar

drfubar

TheDonFather
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 7, 2016
Ownership

1. 1000-3
After 9pm here. Just got back from anniversary dinner with Wife.:cool: Got to get trailer hooked up and SxS out of the garage. Wasn't sure you were going so I didn't have her gassed up or loaded but I'll take care of that and be there in the morning. Is anyone else going with us?

Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Not that I know of. Is it too late? We can go another day if you want.
IMG 20160919 190309216 800x450

advertisement
Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Have you ever heard of Off-road Adventure Park? It's off I-24 between Kimball exit and Monteagle. That'd put it roughly half way between us. I've heard stories about it but have never been. We need to see if they're open during the week. I know they've got some really really nasty trails. Let's check it out sometime.

Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Have you ever heard of Off-road Adventure Park? It's off I-24 between Kimball exit and Monteagle. That'd put it roughly half way between us. I've heard stories about it but have never been. We need to see if they're open during the week. I know they've got some really really nasty trails. Let's check it out sometime.
It's actually called Adventure Off-road park. Didn't see anything about them being open during the week. I just emailed them about it. Guess we will see. I'd love to find some new ground. Especially something between us so you don't do all the driving lol.

Reactions: drfubar
joeymt33

joeymt33

i4WD=imitated 4WD
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 17, 2015
Guntersville, AL
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5

I've been there and not going back. You can ride all trail in a few hours and it was rough rocky terrain. Mostly for keeps.

The only cool thing they had was a dirt track.....

And they had a big hard bottom mud pit....
That vid was with no snorkel!!!!

SIGNATURE:

Quote by DrFubar: joeymt33, this could be your next signature: "I should be more understanding. I should know by now that a little hill to me probably is a big hill to you.;)"

Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I've been there and not going back. You can ride all trail in a few hours and it was rough rocky terrain. Mostly for keeps.

The only cool thing they had was a dirt track.....

And they had a big hard bottom mud pit....
That vid was with no snorkel!!!!

SIGNATURE:

Quote by DrFubar: joeymt33, this could be your next signature: "I should be more understanding. I should know by now that a little hill to me probably is a big hill to you.;)"
Well okay then....never mind lol. I totally trust Joey's opinion. The guy that installed new tires on my bike today was telling me about it. Looks like the Bull gets my full attention lol

joeymt33

joeymt33

i4WD=imitated 4WD
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 17, 2015
Guntersville, AL
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Well okay then....never mind lol. I totally trust Joey's opinion. The guy that installed new tires on my bike today was telling me about it. Looks like the Bull gets my full attention lol

The best time to go to AOR is when they're running the "bounty hill". Find a safe place to watch the buggies run up the $25k hill.

SIGNATURE:

Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
The best time to go to AOR is when they're running the "bounty hill". Find a safe place to watch the buggies run up the $25k hill.

SIGNATURE:

Thats what he was doing this past weekend. Watching a bounty race. He said they also had side by side buggy racing and sxs racing going on at same time. He has a rock crawler.

Reactions: joeymt33

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!