BOX1 - TEST

P1000 Super ATV A-Arms

D

DDDonkey

Just wanted to let everyone know that SATV raised the price of there a-arms by $75, but you can still get them from Amazon for the $299 with the lifetime warranty for the time being.

Hondoman

Hondoman

Fundamentals are the crutch for the talentless.
Lifetime Member
Jun 20, 2017
Texas
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I just bought a set for the front thru sidebysidestuff.com for $299, everyone else that I had found jumped to $374 (including amazon).

Dragon21

Dragon21

In my defense, I was left unsupervised
Lifetime Member
Sep 23, 2013
Raleigh, NC
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
I just bought a set for the front thru sidebysidestuff.com for $299, everyone else that I had found jumped to $374 (including amazon).
Yep, I ordered a set from 304 offroad, they emailed me after the order to tell me their price was wrong and it was 375 not 300. I canceled that order. I found sidebystuff still had them for 300 as well. I ended up getting some from Extremesnorkels.com. they are in NC so local for me, and the owner is a really good guy.

Dezrik

Dezrik

Follow me for adventure!
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2018
MOAB, Utahhhhhhhh
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I found this out also, my go to guy texted me and told me there was a price increase. I expected to pay $225 but got them for $325.

Reactions: Hondoman
BOX2
box3 - TEST

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!