WagginTail

WagginTail

Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Oct 13, 2020
SC
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Wanted to post this for anyone trying to decide on which lift to buy for their 700. Took my strongmade lift off. Installed 2" Super ATV lift and gained 1.5" of clearance compared to the strongmade. Installation was easy but I'd say slightly harder than the strongmade. Well built. Pleased with it so far.

B

Bierman

Dec 5, 2020
Texas
Ownership

1. 700-4
Hello, would you be interested in selling the strong made lift?

WagginTail

WagginTail

Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Oct 13, 2020
SC
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Hello, would you be interested in selling the strong made lift?
I would sell it. But I believe that lift didn't really do anything. That's why I bought the Super ATV. Before I got the super atv lift I took off the strongmade lift and gained 1/2" of ground clearance.

B

Bierman

Dec 5, 2020
Texas
Ownership

1. 700-4
Thanks, I bought a high lifter kit, a few weeks ago. Got it home and they had the wrong brackets in the box. So I couldn't install it. Had to wait until after Christmas. To contact them. They are going to make it right, but I am thinking about another option. I will send you a conversation , if that's what it's called on here like a private message.
Thanks

Reactions: WagginTail

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!