WagginTail

WagginTail

Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Oct 13, 2020
SC
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Was trying to figure out if I installed the flip up windshield from Super atv would my roof interfere with it? The measurement is from the orange arrow in last pic. 20201213 17112820201213 17104020201213 171031Screenshot 20201213 224050 Gallery

WagginTail

WagginTail

Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Oct 13, 2020
SC
Ownership

1. 1000-5
@SuperATV

Reactions: Smitty335
SuperATV

SuperATV

Vendor
Dec 5, 2013
Madison, IN
www.superatv.com
I think it'll be ok! Its awful close, but it looks like the clamp should mount just below your roof. I don't think you'll have any issues with the windshield touching when its down, but I could see it possibly touching while its up if you're bouncing around in some rough stuff. Nothing a little weather stripping on the lip of the roof wouldn't fix. Looks good to me. If nothing else, you'd just have to pull a the roof a little out, or maybe unbolt the roof and install the windshield first before reinstalling the front of the roof. It'll be close, but it should work.

Reactions: WagginTail
WagginTail

WagginTail

Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Oct 13, 2020
SC
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I think it'll be ok! Its awful close, but it looks like the clamp should mount just below your roof. I don't think you'll have any issues with the windshield touching when its down, but I could see it possibly touching while its up if you're bouncing around in some rough stuff. Nothing a little weather stripping on the lip of the roof wouldn't fix. Looks good to me. If nothing else, you'd just have to pull a the roof a little out, or maybe unbolt the roof and install the windshield first before reinstalling the front of the roof. It'll be close, but it should work.
Awesome. Thanks for the reply.

Reactions: SuperATV

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!