P1000 Superatv lift without shock spacers

Robobrainiac

Robobrainiac

Lifetime Member
Jul 15, 2020
Missouri
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Has anyone installed the superatv 3" lift kit for the pioneer 1000 without using the shock spacers that come with the kit? What lift height was gained? Thank you!

Reactions: Isaiah
D

DiverX

Sep 27, 2020
Texas
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Has anyone installed the superatv 3" lift kit for the pioneer 1000 without using the shock spacers that come with the kit? What lift height was gained? Thank you!
I just bought the same kit did you go with or without the spacers? I was wondering the same thing

Robobrainiac

Robobrainiac

Lifetime Member
Jul 15, 2020
Missouri
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I just bought the same kit did you go with or without the spacers? I was wondering the same thing
I did not buy the kit. I was waiting for an answer and never got one. I purchased the high lifter control arms instead and I plan on doing the 30" tires. Then I will see if I need lift. If I do need some lift I plan on doing the high lifter 2.5"

D

DiverX

Sep 27, 2020
Texas
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Ok thanks I bought the lift and put pucks in ,seems like it preloads the shocks to much ,I’ll prob pull them and see what I have or look for a different shock set up to run with it.thanks for the reply

Reactions: Robobrainiac

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!