Multi Superwinch Terra 3500 (35SR) & Wireless Controller

CptOvo

CptOvo

Sep 20, 2015
Canada, Alberta
Ownership

1. 500
Hi All

I wanted to share my experiences with the Superwinch Terra 3500 (35SR).

I've had it installed for about 6 months and used it a bunch of times. It seems to be a good winch and has a limited lifetime warranty. Not sure of the limits of this but if you have experience I'd love to know.

Couple this with my $20 cheap wireless remote and I'm a happy camper :)

Thanks

Ovo

Reactions: lee and Tflynn
joeymt33

joeymt33

i4WD=imitated 4WD
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 17, 2015
Guntersville, AL
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Thanks for the video.

After watching your video, I have a good question. When there are several people in the same area using one of these cheap remotes, will one remote activate all the winches or at least more than one winch?

BTW, I use the same remote. I agree that it's worth it to buy one every year.

CptOvo

CptOvo

Sep 20, 2015
Canada, Alberta
Ownership

1. 500
Good question! Normally they are made with several different unique signals that should never overlap - but I will email the manufacturer and find out for sure - Great question!

Ovo

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!