BOX1

Support HONDASXS.com by shopping AMAZON! - Tell your wife!!!!

Hondasxs

Hondasxs

Club Founder
Staff member
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5
DID YOU KNOW
That you can help support HondaSxS.com by shopping on AMAZON like you do every day anyway?

It's easy, just use this link as your Amason link --> hondasxs.com/amazon
  • HOW
  • How can I help more?
    • By posting an Amazon link to good buys in the forum.
    • Post the Amazon link instead in the forum to a product you like.
  • What's the best way to do this?
    • The best way is to TELL YOUR WIFE!
    • Set a desktop or browser link that points to hondasxs.com/amazon
      • Windows. Right click and Create new shortcut. Past the link and name it AMAZON.
      • Browser. Click (CTRL + D) for most browsers.
  • How does that work?
    • Every time we send traffic to Amazon it counts as an affiliate connection.
  • How does that help?
    • We get rewarded a very small amount for affiliate traffic. Meaning we sent you to Amazon so they pay a very small commision for the traffic.
  • Will prices be different?
    • NO! Prices will be the same as normal.
  • What will you do with this commision?
    • Keeping this site up is not easy or cheap. There are many bills that need to be paid. Server, Hosting, Backup server, CDN, DNS, Domain, Software, Upgrades, Advertisements, Giveaways, and not to mention my time involved and ongoing development.
Thanks and let me know if you have any questions.
@Hondasxs

cwalton

cwalton

Who has more fun!
Lifetime Member
Mar 21, 2016
West Virginia
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Just to be clear, if I access amazon via the link you posted and I saved to my browser, you will received some small financial assistance?

Reactions: sharp
Neohio

Neohio

Beast of the East
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Dec 22, 2016
Painesville Ohio
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Just to be clear, if I access amazon via the link you posted and I saved to my browser, you will received some small financial assistance?
You are correct.
I do not know the percentages, but it isn't much.

Edit: the forum only receives a percentage when you check out thru amazon.

If you were on fb, and clicked a link for a product. Add it to your cart. If you are the type to leave things sit in your cart like me. I watch and watch then finally pull the trigger.

I'll add lots of stuff from my phone. But most of my checking out on Amazon is on my desktop. I click the link/bookmark edit my cart and check-out. Everything is the same on our end, except Amazon sends a tiny royalty check to the forum.

If you watch youtube videos, they tend to link products below their videos in the descriptions. These are all affiliate links that they earn a commission from.

cwalton

cwalton

Who has more fun!
Lifetime Member
Mar 21, 2016
West Virginia
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Thanks for the info, anything to help keep his great forum going!!

Hondasxs

Hondasxs

Club Founder
Staff member
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Appreciate it.
I have update plans for a better experience. But have to wait till after the takeover now.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Reactions: sharp and JTW
BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!