P1000 switch panel, LED lights and stereo install

S

Strick9

Jan 17, 2018
Kansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Got a few accessories put on over the last couple of months, but just now getting time to post them. I'm pleased so far on how they turned out, just haven't had it out much since I got them on. Work sure has a habit of interfering with goof off time!

Switch plate and stereo Speaker pods and dome light Rear light bar Rear light bar and bed light

BWAF

BWAF

I get paid to pass gas
Lifetime Member
Jan 24, 2018
Carthage MO
Ownership

1. 1000-5
S

Strick9

Jan 17, 2018
Kansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Got a few accessories put on over the last couple of months, but just now getting time to post them. I'm pleased so far on how they turned out, just haven't had it out much since I got them on. Work sure has a habit of interfering with goof off time!

View attachment 76068 View attachment 76069 View attachment 76070 View attachment 76071
Sorry, just realized the last pictures are sideways, but hopefully you can lean your head to the right and get an idea of what it looks like, lol!

B

Brad65

Dec 19, 2019
Texas
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Sorry, just realized the last pictures are sideways, but hopefully you can lean your head to the right and get an idea of what it looks like, lol!
Love to see a pic of your wiring under the hood. I'm doing lights now and radio/speaker plans when lights are completed. Looking for single battery wiring ideas. Thanks!

Reactions: Remington
Remington

Remington

Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Love to see a pic of your wiring under the hood. I'm doing lights now and radio/speaker plans when lights are completed. Looking for single battery wiring ideas. Thanks!
If you look at some of us folks garages you will see all the wiring under the hood you want and get confused in the process lol. But that would be your best bet for ideas. Just seen you joined yesterday. That’s 2 that’s posted who joined yesterday!
Anyway..welcome from the Grate Lakes State!

Reactions: Adam490
HondaRed16

HondaRed16

Oct 27, 2018
Arizona
Ownership

1. 1000-5

View attachment 76068 View attachment 76069 View attachment 76070 View attachment 76071

That looks really good...I like the square version of that stereo rather than the round version (only cause everyone else has round).

Welcome from AZ.

Reactions: Papaandhistoys
S

steve_whiteside

Mar 31, 2019
San Diego
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Other Brand
That all looks great! I am just getting going on my own mods and I like your dash.

steve

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!