P700 SxS dies after 1hour of driving

FeelinRecless

FeelinRecless

Lifetime Member
Jun 7, 2020
Idaho
Ownership

1. 700-4
When my fuel pump was replaced, the dealer apparently broke a wiring harness connector. So when riding, after warming up, the connections would start to separate. It would restart, and do it again. After getting it into a different dealer, they found the connection, and I had to force the first dealer to pick up the machine and replace the broken connector. I have not had a problem since, and even put in a 100+ mile ride last week with no issues.

Slackjaw

Slackjaw

Feb 11, 2020
Durham NC
Ownership

1. 700-2
When my fuel pump was replaced, the dealer apparently broke a wiring harness connector. So when riding, after warming up, the connections would start to separate. It would restart, and do it again. After getting it into a different dealer, they found the connection, and I had to force the first dealer to pick up the machine and replace the broken connector. I have not had a problem since, and even put in a 100+ mile ride last week with no issues.
My issue started after the FP was replaced as well.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!