FJC 79

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 3, 2020
ne. ohio
Ownership

1. 700-2
What's up guys...

Picked up my first SxS a couple months ago. It's a 2019 Talon R that I am in love with! I never thought I would say that about a SxS.

For years my friends have been buying overpriced cheaply made piles of crap and telling me I had to have one while I watched them dump hundreds of dollars into their piles almost weekly to keep them going...... No thanks

Went to a local Honda dealer a few months ago, checked out the R model several times over a few days, read everything I could find about them, asked the dealer and techs a ton of questions and then went all in on a new one with some Honda Racing accessories on it.

I sort of have big plans for this thing. I came from a background in MX and paved circle track racing and ever since moving to Tx I have wanted to race again, preferably on dirt. I'm waaay to old and have to much responsibly at home & work to be racing MX again, and dirt circle track cars take up to much $$$$ and time to be competitive. I travel for work frequently so my at home play time is limited. Luckily I made the mistake of going to Texplex park here in Texas last month to watch the SxS races. Needless to say, IM HOOKED and going racing in the very near future. :cool: I'll start a build thread once I get more of the parts I ordered here

Few poser pics of the new toy, and of what's to come...

View attachment 189086 View attachment 189087 View attachment 189088
welcome from Akron Ohio.

BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!