Tackett Creek Map File

S

Scamih

Jul 9, 2020
Marshall Illinois
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I don’t have lifetime trail maps. Anyone have a GPX or KML version of Tackett creek map. I am trying to load one on app.

The Green Goat

The Green Goat

LGBTQ Compliance Officer -Lotta gays in this place
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Sep 7, 2020
Ohio
Ownership

1. 520

Attachments

• TCM SXS TRAIL MAP 021323.kmz
    3.2 MB · Views: 354
Reactions: Robobrainiac
S

Scamih

Jul 9, 2020
Marshall Illinois
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Sorry about the spelling. Does anyone have a good app that works on I phone to download maps? I’ve got this Tackett creek map downloaded to the web version of backcountry navigator XE but I can’t get it to show up on app. Any help would be appreciated.

CID

CID

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 27, 2019
SE Denver-ish
Ownership

1. Talon R
Sorry about the spelling. Does anyone have a good app that works on I phone to download maps? I’ve got this Tackett creek map downloaded to the web version of backcountry navigator XE but I can’t get it to show up on app. Any help would be appreciated.
I have GAIA GPS on my iPad, so pretty close to your iPhone. I found it fairly intuitive, even for a #oleguy. I don't know how to download GPX or KML files yet. :( But the standard GAIA topo shows almost every road I've ridden over the last couple of years and it saves my tracks, which I love. GAIA basic is free but I don't know if it saves tracks or lets you download GPX/KML files. 🤔 Since it's free, you can download it and have a look.

Avenza and OnX are other offroad favorites but I can't even get a map to show up on Avenza. When GAIA opens, the main GAIA topo map is already there.

A GAIA screen shot of saved tracks, ~1500 miles of smiles. This is zoomed out too far to see the roads I haven't ridden.
I wGzvvgg X2