DrShotgun

DrShotgun

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Apr 20, 2020
Southern Ohio
Ownership

1. 1000-5
My wife would die... No way I could talk her into doing this.. Much less eat freeze-dried food. hahaha.
I think I’m still in trouble from having mine walk last trip. She was too afraid to go up a big hill that I went up anyways and she wanted to walk up it. I got mother f***ed the rest of the trip. I doubt she will get out again though 😂

advertisement
Blownzuki

Blownzuki

Truth detector of the NTC.
Supporting Member
Jan 8, 2020
Northern Indiana
Ownership

1. Talon X4
I think I’m still in trouble from having mine walk last trip. She was too afraid to go up a big hill that I went up anyways and she wanted to walk up it. I got mother f***ed the rest of the trip. I doubt she will get out again though 😂
I feel bad, I was going to stop and pick her and your son up and didn’t. I was very aware you were in deep! And yes I made it up that hill it was rocky,so leave me alone!

advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!