Tackett Creek Map File

S

Scamih

Jul 9, 2020
Marshall Illinois
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I don’t have lifetime trail maps. Anyone have a GPX or KML version of Tackett creek map. I am trying to load one on app.

The Green Goat

The Green Goat

LGBTQ Compliance Officer -Lotta gays in this place
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Sep 7, 2020
Ohio
Ownership

1. 520

Attachments

• TCM SXS TRAIL MAP 021323.kmz
    3.2 MB · Views: 276
Reactions: Robobrainiac
S

Scamih

Jul 9, 2020
Marshall Illinois
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Sorry about the spelling. Does anyone have a good app that works on I phone to download maps? I’ve got this Tackett creek map downloaded to the web version of backcountry navigator XE but I can’t get it to show up on app. Any help would be appreciated.

CID

CID

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 27, 2019
SE Denver-ish
Ownership

1. Talon R
Sorry about the spelling. Does anyone have a good app that works on I phone to download maps? I’ve got this Tackett creek map downloaded to the web version of backcountry navigator XE but I can’t get it to show up on app. Any help would be appreciated.
I have GAIA GPS on my iPad, so pretty close to your iPhone. I found it fairly intuitive, even for a #oleguy. I don't know how to download GPX or KML files yet. :( But the standard GAIA topo shows almost every road I've ridden over the last couple of years and it saves my tracks, which I love. GAIA basic is free but I don't know if it saves tracks or lets you download GPX/KML files. 🤔 Since it's free, you can download it and have a look.

Avenza and OnX are other offroad favorites but I can't even get a map to show up on Avenza. When GAIA opens, the main GAIA topo map is already there.

A GAIA screen shot of saved tracks, ~1500 miles of smiles. This is zoomed out too far to see the roads I haven't ridden.
I wGzvvgg X2

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!