100Acre

Samsquinch the Terrible Magic Bean Manipulator
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Apr 25, 2017
Idaho
Ownership

1. 1000-5
If I bought it, could I close it off to all motorized access? Hiking only….mebbe invite the sierra club to come and help plant flowers along the trails and give it all back to nature like the UN wants us to do in the UN Biodiversity Act?….( real thing). Any caves on it?

100Acre

100Acre

Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Apr 25, 2017
Idaho
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I’m gonna have to sit and think about this…it does have a nice view…
B456E829 379C 4C00 8BD0 D7BC36634F13

NTCPrezJB

NTCPrezJB

President of #NTC
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 30, 2018
Canton, OH
Ownership

1. 1000-5
So in all seriousness, what would it take for the combined forum to each own a tiny share of the place and let it be the HondaSxS safe space?
In another thread it sounded like current ownership believes the state is going to buy it which is why it is priced the way it is. I have no inside info myself.

As for a group land purchase…it would take a decent lawyer and any interested parties to agree to the terms of the group purchase. It isn’t impossible but I’d put it in the improbable category.

100Acre

100Acre

Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Apr 25, 2017
Idaho
Ownership

1. 1000-5
In another thread it sounded like current ownership believes the state is going to buy it which is why it is priced the way it is. I have no inside info myself.

As for a group land purchase…it would take a decent lawyer and any interested parties to agree to the terms of the group purchase. It isn’t impossible but I’d put it in the improbable category.
I am just assuming here, but in the near future all NF lands will soon be off limits to motorized travel. As I mentioned in another earlier thread is that, it’s all a part of the UN biodiversity act. Basically kicking everybody out of the country settings, shoving you in a smart city and giving all of that land back to nature, for the elites to enjoy. Another thought I had was with all the private in holding lots where people live within the national force boundaries, I believe that the government at some point will declare eminent domain and kick all of those people out.

Hondasxs

Hondasxs

Club Founder
Staff member
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R
Say TN is trying to force them out. A good move would be to list it at an insane price.
That's what people are doing around here.
They are putting high prices on properties hoping the forthcoming lithium mine will buy them.
An old 1ac house that may be worth $200 is listed for $590. Acreage and farms are being listed at 30k an acre.
Owners have no intent to sell, but they have their price posted.
And some have sold.
Ex. 40Acr w/house sold for 1.5m to the mine.

L

LarryAmboy

May 14, 2017
Castalian Springs, Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I am just assuming here, but in the near future all NF lands will soon be off limits to motorized travel. As I mentioned in another earlier thread is that, it’s all a part of the UN biodiversity act. Basically kicking everybody out of the country settings, shoving you in a smart city and giving all of that land back to nature, for the elites to enjoy. Another thought I had was with all the private in holding lots where people live within the national force boundaries, I believe that the government at some point will declare eminent domain and kick all of those people out.

Sounds like the kingdoms of old in Europe. All of the fish and game along with the wild lands all were for the benefit of the king and royals.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Plumber32

Plumber32

Go ride!
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 15, 2014
Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5
In 2019 it sold for like 45k from what I've heard. They are pricing it like this in hopes the state buys it.

Now here's the deal. There's no alcohol allowed on twra property. There's 55 acres here and a perfect place to remodel and start the HFAWHA tavern. A couple honda generators, a few neon lights. Some coolers full of beer. Sell non ethanol premium fuel. The place will pay for itself by the takeover.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!