Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R
See here. Post #3. Follow the blue.
This can be done in about 4 hours from Lafollette if you are a decent paced rider.

Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk

Hondasxs

Hondasxs

Club Founder
Staff member
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R
Same link. Follow post #4 for an all-day Saturday adventure. Go into town for lunch at The Pizza Spot.
Can be done on a tank of gas. Or get Gas in Jellico.

S

Scamih

Jul 9, 2020
Marshall Illinois
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Best I can tell if you commit you’ll make it, the guys that hesitate get in trouble. I’m going with a guy with a new KRX, if he goes ahead of me I’ll try it.

Adam490

Adam490

HFA Grand High Wizard
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Apr 7, 2019
Covington, LA
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R LV
I've seen 2 pioneer 1000s make it in a video. Any water and you can forget it. Any weight up on the roof or hanging off the ass end, you can forget it.
Same. I know @Delton buddy did it in one of those videos and it was lifting the front tire off the ground lol.

I’ve never been there when it’s dry in the Pioneer with the zillas. I tried it a couple times with the terrabites and it was definitely a no go. Been up it a bunch of times in the Talon though.

Remington

Remington

Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
I’m coming from Illinois and getting there on a Friday afternoon. Father’s Day weekend. We’re going to ride Sundquist all day Saturday. Hoping to hit tc Friday when we get there.
Why dont you come down to the TO this coning week? Then u can get familiar with TC before your KRX 🌈 trip. Plus the TO will be funner just sayin!

S

Scamih

Jul 9, 2020
Marshall Illinois
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I wish I could, it’s a trek from east central Illinois. We love going down there. We’re fortunate around here with some decent places to ride, mostly creeks but it’s nothing like going to Tennessee. Send me some videos of pioneers climbing slate rock.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!