Tahuya State Forest/OHV park

Cdaily3

Cdaily3

Jun 21, 2020
Washington state
Ownership

1. 700-4
Has anyone from Washington ever been to Tahuya State Forest/OHV park. My pioneer has been sitting for too long and want to try some where new. Any advice on the area would be great!

thanks.

Reactions: Rustell
Z

zeprider25

Nov 10, 2020
Washington
Ownership

1. 700-4
Been alot of times in my jeep. Wide variety of trails from simple cruising trails to river crossings to rock climbing to hill climbs. Lots of fun. Never been in my pioneer though so i would imagine the deeper rock climbing would not be possible with the smaller wheels.

Cdaily3

Cdaily3

Jun 21, 2020
Washington state
Ownership

1. 700-4
Awesome thanks for the reply! Going to do a day trip there in a couple weekends. I’ll make sure to be careful in the rocks.

Z

zeprider25

Nov 10, 2020
Washington
Ownership

1. 700-4
Awesome thanks for the reply! Going to do a day trip there in a couple weekends. I’ll make sure to be careful in the rocks.

Have fun. Get gas , water, food before you get out there. Its pretty out of the way!

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!