Talon Take off tires

D

Diegokid

Sep 29, 2019
nowheresville
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
HaHa, after 16 years of retirement from the USAF my attention to detail is slipping badly. Went to unload the tires today, they loaded the ones for the talon X, I have the R!

Reactions: Mudwing
FOOTS

FOOTS

Jan 30, 2020
North Carolina
Ownership

1. Talon X4
HaHa, after 16 years of retirement from the USAF my attention to detail is slipping badly. Went to unload the tires today, they loaded the ones for the talon X, I have the R!

So you are saying they are not the all black wheels?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

M

Mastabeta1

Oct 9, 2018
Idaho
Ownership

1. 500

2. 1000-5

3. Other Brand

4. Talon R
St George. They`re gone, but if you get tired of the snow come on down. Good excuse for a little trip?
just got back from moab thats why i asked but thanks for the reply we had some friends that went to st george

D

Diegokid

Sep 29, 2019
nowheresville
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
Rims on R are black, Rims on X have aluminum finish in center, otherwise they are the same.

U

UPSMAN

Nov 18, 2019
North Carolina
Ownership

1. Talon X
Brand new set of just the tires in Louisburg NC, only have 2 miles on them $250

FOOTS

FOOTS

Jan 30, 2020
North Carolina
Ownership

1. Talon X4
Rims on R are black, Rims on X have aluminum finish in center, otherwise they are the same.

And the base x4 has black rims and the live valve x4 have the aluminum finish

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!