swsebek

swsebek

Red,White And Blue Collar Soul
Lifetime Member
May 4, 2014
pa
Ownership

1. 700-4
Me and my wife have been wanting to attend the takeover. But Our kids have held us back for a while now on everything.I was wandering if anyone bring 5 year olds. He wears a helmet and is a good little soldier but too ruff terrain beats him to death in back.I usually seat my youngest in the middle with belts and a slight booster seat.My girl is 13 and no problems. I wouldn't mind not being able to do all the crazy ruff rides but I just want these kids to see something like this event.Is there trails for us there.Or do you guys think I should wait????also are there trail cops checking everything like Hatfields?

JACKAL

JACKAL

Ancient Honda fanboi
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jun 11, 2015
Pioneer, TN
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
Me and my wife have been wanting to attend the takeover. But Our kids have held us back for a while now on everything.I was wandering if anyone bring 5 year olds. He wears a helmet and is a good little soldier but too ruff terrain beats him to death in back.I usually seat my youngest in the middle with belts and a slight booster seat.My girl is 13 and no problems. I wouldn't mind not being able to do all the crazy ruff rides but I just want these kids to see something like this event.Is there trails for us there.Or do you guys think I should wait????also are there trail cops checking everything like Hatfields?
No trail cops, trails are family friendly, several young kids have attended in past. Bring the family and have a great time

swsebek

swsebek

Lifetime Member
May 4, 2014
pa
Ownership

1. 700-4
Thanks guys,I was hoping it was. I talked to Dave from EagleCampground and he reassured me as well.I can't take watching you guys again this year having all that fun.

advertisement
ncred02

ncred02

Jul 16, 2015
Raleigh NC
Ownership

1. Other Brand
Theres plenty of kids roaming around the park. You should have no issues. I highly recommend you go if you can. Great group of people

swsebek

swsebek

Lifetime Member
May 4, 2014
pa
Ownership

1. 700-4
C
Theres plenty of kids roaming around the park. You should have no issues. I highly recommend you go if you can. Great group of people
Cabin is paid for, Now I just have to get over the fact my dog will have to have a sitter:(
My daughter has PSAT tests that week.We told her she could stay home with gram.
She went to school and told them she won't be there:D

Wiggins

Wiggins

Lifetime Member
Nov 12, 2017
TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I just trained my five-year-old to be my personal driver. Now he just drives around the farm I drive when we go trail riding but he is always with me no matter how bad it is.

20180528 140218

Reactions: Smitty335 and sharp
swsebek

swsebek

Lifetime Member
May 4, 2014
pa
Ownership

1. 700-4
I just trained my five-year-old to be my personal driver. Now he just drives around the farm I drive when we go trail riding but he is always with me no matter how bad it is.

View attachment 77115
That's awsome,My daughter is mine.I installed power steering 6 months or so and last weekend I let her drive us at Mines and Meadows. The tuff stuff I had to switch seats, but mostly she did ok..It was a confidence booster,For both if us:D

Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
That's awsome,My daughter is mine.I installed power steering 6 months or so and last weekend I let her drive us at Mines and Meadows. The tuff stuff I had to switch seats, but mostly she did ok..It was a confidence booster,For both if us:D
That's super cool!

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!