3 days and counting - Pioneer Takeover!

C

Chooglin

Snowing in NE Ohio , Thursday can't get hear soon enough , I am ready to head south and get away from this white stuff !

20180417 112505

Plumber32

Plumber32

Go ride!
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 15, 2014
Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Don’t think I could live up there with you guys. We ride all year down here. Have to visit your brother and hook up with us in winter.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Absolutely. He's bringing his wolverine. To the takeover. You'll get to meet him. He's a funny guy.

Plumber32

Plumber32

Go ride!
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 15, 2014
Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I'm with Nick on this one. Yesterday it was 32 and snowing. Today its going to be 70. Tomorrow 75. No rain real rain forecasted until Sunday. Going to have great weather for the Takeover
Up north is a blast in the winter. A lot of little taverns that have character , and things going on. If you think 4 wheeling is fun and expensive, get into snowmobiles. They are unbelievably fun. 400lbs and up to 180h.p stock .

100Acre

100Acre

Samsquinch the Terrible Magic Bean Manipulator
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Apr 25, 2017
Idaho
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Up north is a blast in the winter. A lot of little taverns that have character , and things going on. If you think 4 wheeling is fun and expensive, get into snowmobiles. They are unbelievably fun. 400lbs and up to 180h.p stock .
I learned how to snowmobile this winter. It was a blast!

100Acre

100Acre

Samsquinch the Terrible Magic Bean Manipulator
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Apr 25, 2017
Idaho
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I'm going to try and bring a good sized load of firewood, space permitting. it's all seasoned and cut pine. I have boatloads for my soon to be wood fired bread/pizza oven. If I can, I'll post up a picture of how much. It should be enough for 2-3 nights maybe...

Remington

Remington

Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
He’s ^ absolutely right! Snowmobiling is way more expensive than 4-wheeling. We have 2 and not only expensive, they all depend on the weather too.

advertisement
M

markie

Feb 15, 2016
milton kentucky
Ok... Its officially last call. If you haven't even started you best get in gear.
If you changed your mind and want to come you still have time.

Today i'm loading up and leaving Wed morning.

GENERAL MEET UP INFO!
  • Friday 5pm @ shelters at the entrance for large group picture and night ride.
  • Leaving at 6pm for Top of the World! Sunset is around 8, Hang out a bit and return after dark.

• Saturday group rides starting around 9. leaving every 1/2 hour up until 11.
  • Saturday 6pm @ shelters for meet and greet, BBQ, and raffle.
  • BBQ served 6:30-7:30.
  • Door prizes drawing at 8pm.
We better have a big camera or drone.lol

advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!