Windrock1000

Windrock1000

Move out of the way! I'm lost?
Lifetime Member
Jun 26, 2016
Windrock, Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I guess I'm going to need to check my machine over before leaving Adkins Ac shop!!!:p

Man it’s hard to change out that key switch. It’s really hard to get all that mud off and re Armor all those tires. Its like kids in the liquor cabinet.

Last edited:
theelectrician

theelectrician

Plumber said it's o.k.
Supporting Member
May 9, 2017
Wisconsin Rapids
Ownership

1. Talon X4 LV
Don’t think I could live up there with you guys. We ride all year down here. Have to visit your brother and hook up with us in winter.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
There's places to rideall year in Wisconsin, it's just colder. That's why I have heated seats in mine

Sent from my VS996 using Tapatalk

Reactions: nbomar
swsebek

swsebek

Red,White And Blue Collar Soul
Lifetime Member
May 4, 2014
pa
Ownership

1. 700-4
Finally put on my stickers...

IMG 4182 IMG 4183

nbomar

nbomar

Lifetime Member
Oct 11, 2015
Springdale, AR
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Finished loading, closes slides. All I need to do it crank her up and let the air pressure build and pull out. Provided Eddie and June are on time I will be out of here by 8 am.

Tigermark

Tigermark

Outside looking in.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Finished loading, closes slides. All I need to do it crank her up and let the air pressure build and pull out. Provided Eddie and June are on time I will be out of here by 8 am.

You should have told them to be there at 7;)

Twangin

Twangin

Jan 19, 2018
NC
Ownership

1. 500
For all of us not able to make it to the PT is there a thread already started dedicated for everyone to post pics/videos? There’s a lot of separate threads for this years ride so looking for one to follow so I can make myself more miserable at work for the remainder of the week. Hahaaa

Last edited:
Caper

Caper

May 3, 2017
Halifax Nova Scotia
Ownership

1. 500
Heading out around 5ish tonight.
Question on fabric mid panel?
Honda 2 piece windshield, Honda Roof.
Roll up mid panel? or leave down?
I drive with mine down all the time. And I don't drive slow. No problems. I drive around 250 miles one way to my camp. All good.
Caper

Reactions: Remington
advertisement
Remington

Remington

Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
I drive with mine down all the time. And I don't drive slow. No problems. I drive around 250 miles one way to my camp. All good.
Caper
hay, your by Oak island?

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!