Mar 21, 2016
North Dakota
Ownership

1. 500

2. 1000-5
Update...
IMG 0271
Received complete lower arm:)
Still haven't sent the damaged arm in! Great Customer Service! Thanks SUPERATV!

Last edited:
snuffnwhisky

snuffnwhisky

Village Idiot
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Sep 21, 2016
Cullman, AL
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Other Brand
Started tearing into the rig to replace the fender and beef up the sliders under the skid and saw this one. Pretty sure this happened the first night out without my skid plate on. Our 2am 30 min ride around the block turned into a little more than that.

IMG 20170524 233900998

Then after getting the fender off I saw that's its going to be quiet a bit more work to fix since the idiot than designed the bars, extends up for the cage support.

IMG 20170525 232958748

Kilo427

Kilo427

Not about the destination Its about the journey
Lifetime Member
Dec 10, 2015
Started tearing into the rig to replace the fender and beef up the sliders under the skid and saw this one. Pretty sure this happened the first night out without my skid plate on. Our 2am 30 min ride around the block turned into a little more than that.

View attachment 44686

Then after getting the fender off I saw that's its going to be quiet a bit more work to fix since the idiot than designed the bars, extends up for the cage support.

View attachment 44687

yep thats what I was having to fix on my door mounts that got bent and I was like what the hell thats all one piece

Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5

View attachment 44686

View attachment 44687
They made the cage where individual tubes can be removed and made the underside one piece? Is this the same engineer that did the front air intake I wonder?? Lol

J

JTW

View attachment 44686

View attachment 44687
Yup.. that nerf bar is $265 from procaliber! The only reason I bought it was because of how it runs up into the roll bar. So freaking dumb!

snuffnwhisky

snuffnwhisky

Village Idiot
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Sep 21, 2016
Cullman, AL
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Other Brand
I'm going to weld another frame mount on the back side of the pipe.. and then use angle to mount my rocksliders to.. like below but instead of the flat stock I'm going to try 1/4" angle all the way down.

View attachment 44781
Sounds good. Rocker tubes are to thin for what we do. Might think about cutting and sleeving the vertical tube to the A Piller also.

BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!