ShearerPerformance

ShearerPerformance

Vendor
Jan 26, 2017
Space Coast FL
Ownership

1. 700-4

2. 1000-3
Well, finally got some time to clean my P1k up last weekend. And aside from a few scratches and a custom made arched a arm, seems we faired better than most. I'm more impressed with this thing every time I ride it.

Eltobgi

Eltobgi

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 21, 2016
North Dakota
Ownership

1. 500

2. 1000-5
Super ATV is replacing the entire arm due to bent Adjustment bolt on the Rear. They have already sent the replacement out! Great Customer service! Process was relatively painless!:)

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Super ATV is replacing the entire arm due to bent Adjustment bolt on the Rear. They have already sent the replacement out! Great Customer service! Process was relatively painless!:)
That's great news! Did you wind up sending your old one in?

Reactions: sharp
CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
I got stuck a few times but for being on stock tires and stock height think I did ok next year we shall try to get stuck more

In the mud I was praying for even stock tires! They really aren't too bad in the mud just wear out quickly and seem to love being punctured. You got through everything awesome, through some really tough stuff we hit and you were always right there. Getting stuck is fun when in a big group. Sure appreciated your rear strap a few times.

Last edited:

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!