sharp

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 27, 2016
Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Hey man! Nice job

How's the arm? Hopefully just the stud damaged.
I sent my bent tie rod to your house yesterday by UPS. It should be there in a few days. @joeymt33 collects broken parts from the takeover if you have some send them to him he makes cool stuff with it.

Windrock1000

Windrock1000

Move out of the way! I'm lost?
Lifetime Member
Jun 26, 2016
Windrock, Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I met a great group of people that loved the same things and got along without fighting no matter what decision people made and encouraged everyone. Next year gona bring the kids and see how they do on their atv.

What are you talking about? You where doing all the fighting on @Eltobgi and @CumminsPusher rides. Cussing and carrying on. Enjoyed being around you and yours. My boys would have loved to had some kids to ride with- bring them on!

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
What are you talking about? You where doing all the fighting on @Eltobgi and @CumminsPusher rides. Cussing and carrying on. Enjoyed being around you and yours. My boys would have loved to had some kids to ride with- bring them on!
You @Koda and Joey always seemed around too. Anyone that could lend a hand did that was so cool. I promise to not have problems like this year. Be bringing my daughter as well she'd love other kids

Koda

Koda

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Dec 29, 2016
Canton Ga
Ownership

1. 1000-5
You @Koda and Joey always seemed around too. Anyone that could lend a hand did that was so cool. I promise to not have problems like this year. Be bringing my daughter as well she'd love other kids
I really enjoyed hanging out with you guys and lending a hand. Looking forward to next year. If you do have problems you know there will be help readily available with this great bunch of guys

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
I really enjoyed hanging out with you guys and lending a hand. Looking forward to next year. If you do have problems you know there will be help readily available with this great bunch of guys

You and your wife were great really good people. You're wife is funny as hell it was awesome to meet you all

Eltobgi

Eltobgi

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 21, 2016
North Dakota
Ownership

1. 500

2. 1000-5
I can echo what your saying...with all the cussin and carrying on by @knuckledeep i had to cover my ears on numerous occasions!:confused: Definitely not a place for kids:rolleyes:
And...I'm not saying this just because I want you to fix my rig again in 2018:p

knuckledeep

knuckledeep

my trailer queen is trashy
Lifetime Member
Dec 16, 2015
Eustis florida
Ownership

1. 1000-3
@Eltobgi I'll be there and work on who anyone's machine just like i told @CumminsPusher I would rather loose some riding time than have someone sit at camp broken and can't ride. I'll have my tools with me next year and I'll bring brake fluid just in case there's more brake line issues

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
@Eltobgi I'll be there and work on who anyone's machine just like i told @CumminsPusher I would rather loose some riding time than have someone sit at camp broken and can't ride. I'll have my tools with me next year and I'll bring brake fluid just in case there's more brake line issues
You are a great example as to why so many had a great time and can't wait to get back.

knuckledeep

knuckledeep

my trailer queen is trashy
Lifetime Member
Dec 16, 2015
Eustis florida
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Oh ya here's my damage before I forget

20170514 110701

joeymt33

joeymt33

i4WD=imitated 4WD
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 17, 2015
Guntersville, AL
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Wow those are impressive! Don't appear to be damaged at all!:cool:

Yeah, I heard @Plumber32 right behind me in the creek. It sounded terrible! Later I looked under his rig and it looked good like KnuckleDeep's pic. I'm impressed.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!