Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
As far as trying to organize groups to ride that weekend it was like herding cats after throwing water on them. Pretty much an effort in futility.
Ya some of that sucked. I wanted to ride some more with others.

Reactions: sharp and Dp5hunter
JACKAL

JACKAL

Ancient Honda fanboi
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jun 11, 2015
Pioneer, TN
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
Ya some of that sucked. I wanted to ride some more with others.
Ya on Sat, everyone wanted to get their 15 min of fame being in Mud Mans videos jamming to Nickelback Rockstar, but had no clue what a Cluster F*** 30+ machines are to keep moving, and didn't want to split up.

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Ya on Sat, everyone wanted to get their 15 min of fame being in Mud Mans videos jamming to Nickelback Rockstar, but had no clue what a Cluster F*** 30+ machines are to keep moving, and didn't want to split up.
Personally wasn't excited about that one and kinda opted out because I knew

snuffnwhisky

snuffnwhisky

Village Idiot
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Sep 21, 2016
Cullman, AL
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Other Brand
Was just curious. I should've asked you later after you trusted me more maybe I could've hammered it some because I sure wanted to but your eyes said no lol.
36 hours straight, no sleep minimal beverages, just met u, had to survive 3 days and u talked me into a 30 min..... 6 hour ride... Now know plastic is cheaper than fun!

advertisement
LandPioneer

LandPioneer

Lifetime Member
Aug 22, 2016
Lebanon TN
Ownership

1. 700-4
My favorite event of the TakeOver is a story I've already told some of you. If you've heard it, tough... If you haven't, enjoy... Lol
Late Friday night after joining up with a search rescue crew (@CumminsPusher , @joeymt33 , @Hondasxs , @snuffnwhisky , +more) @BeerMonkey and I were beat. So we started heading back to the camper around 5ish. I look in the rear view and see a rig following us. Turns out it was @Eltobgi. We are rolling down the trail for 30+ minutes or so when I stop. I get out and Eltobgi says hey are you guys taking a restroom break? I then realized he didn't know where he was and was just following us out. So I say no man we are trying to figure out where in the heck we are... His eyes got big and then he says "Please tell me you are joking". I said no man we have no clue where we are. Do you know which way to go? You could see the disappointment oozing out of him. He was the happiest man alive when I said just kidding we are about 10 min from the campground Lol. I know it was mean but I'm still laughing my @ss off at the look on his face. Some of the things I find humor in just ain't right!

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
I never heard the tail end of that story lol. We were planning on grabbing a couple more people for the late night ride when we got word of someone in trouble so we immediately headed out to help. Unfortunately some got stuck at camp

Eltobgi

Eltobgi

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 21, 2016
North Dakota
Ownership

1. 500

2. 1000-5
@Eltobgi was broke so he drove my rig sat night. Was awesome. Don't remember much riding shotgun. Did loose a brake line and air compressor but that's the cost! After busting ass for 2 weeks and an igr the night before leaving it was nice to sit back and enjoy.
Still feel bad about the brake line! But for those of you who have not had a chance to drive Snuff's rig....It is amazing! Very nice work Snuff!

advertisement