Multi Take over carnage report

LandPioneer

LandPioneer

Lifetime Member
Aug 22, 2016
Lebanon TN
Ownership

1. 700-4
Thanks CP - so are you saying the Fox's were having issues? or stock? Yeah - i'd imaging the beer intake would be about the same on polaris' and that survival rates would be less.. It would be cool to do a General vs Pioneer durability test. I am guessing the Honda would come out on top.
I had a buddy there with a General. Those things are like riding in a Cadillac. They do have some typical Polaris issues but they are a pretty stout machine. Workable with a dump bed but comfortable to sit in and they ride smooth. They also can roll, man those things are fast. If Honda put out something like the General I'd be all over it. I just can't stand Polaris and they way they do business.

ohanacreek

ohanacreek

My EcoBoost has I4WD
Lifetime Member
Jul 25, 2013
Shelby County, Alabama
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I'm sure @CumminsPusher will want to edit this later for things I left out....

I'm writing this up because one of the carnage items for him was his iPhone. That's sucks because it had a lot of good pics and vids.

Anyway, he had a decent list of carnage. Man does he ride HARD!

Rocker tubes bent and skids hanging....
View attachment 42488

Passenger side rocker tubes mashed pretty good
View attachment 42489

Missing skid plates. The front piece and passenger wing are gone.
View attachment 42490

Fenders are scratched all over from who knows what...
View attachment 42491

Wire hanging from broken lights
View attachment 42492

Fox shocks rubbed by tires when the A-arms bent...
View attachment 42493

Knocked off the windshield wipers...
View attachment 42494

Caved in the bash plate and broke the fair lead....
View attachment 42495

A-arm guards are split...
View attachment 42496

All tires and wheels have chunks missing but never popped one...
View attachment 42497

I didn't get pics of the multiple bent tie rods or the three bent A-arms. I'm sure someone did though.

Damn that was a good time!

Damn @CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Damn @CumminsPusher
Ya ya. Had fun though! We weren't driving almost 6000 miles to not drive hard, I may have mentioned that a time or two way before we left lol. The damage to Pj was just tax on the amount to come and we had fun not to mention I learned to trust people working on my rig and met some damn good mechanics and trusted friends!

ohanacreek

ohanacreek

My EcoBoost has I4WD
Lifetime Member
Jul 25, 2013
Shelby County, Alabama
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Ya ya. Had fun though! We weren't driving almost 6000 miles to not drive hard, I may have mentioned that a time or two way before we left lol. The damage to Pj was just tax on the amount to come and we had fun not to mention I learned to trust people working on my rig and met some damn good mechanics and trusted friends!

Sorry I missed ya

ripHST

ripHST

Feb 27, 2017
Van Etten, NY
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Yes we had a great time. We got to the Takeover a day early and had plenty enough seat time.

I want to say, all things considered, this was MORE than I thought it would be. And recommend EVERY forum member to go at some point.

Make time. Bring someone you love.

And Ride!

Great thoughts.....reminds me I've been meaning to mention, hands down, yours is the best avatar ever. Hope you get your machine going again soon.

J

Jshell3

Great thoughts.....reminds me I've been meaning to mention, hands down, yours is the best avatar ever. Hope you get your machine going again soon.
Ha... that was a real picture from one of my deer cams.
We thought about making a Christmas card out of it.
(We had that 350 loaded down)

Thanks!
And I think my Pioneer will spring back healthier than ever in 2 short weeks!!

snuffnwhisky

snuffnwhisky

Village Idiot
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Sep 21, 2016
Cullman, AL
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Other Brand
Got to screw it down and bleed but should work fine. Oem was on backorder no ETA.

IMG 20170504 215932047

snuffnwhisky

snuffnwhisky

Village Idiot
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Sep 21, 2016
Cullman, AL
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Other Brand
@Eltobgi was broke so he drove my rig sat night. Was awesome. Don't remember much riding shotgun. Did loose a brake line and air compressor but that's the cost! After busting ass for 2 weeks and an igr the night before leaving it was nice to sit back and enjoy.

advertisement
CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
@Eltobgi was broke so he drove my rig sat night. Was awesome. Don't remember much riding shotgun. Did loose a brake line and air compressor but that's the cost! After busting ass for 2 weeks and an igr the night before leaving it was nice to sit back and enjoy.
Do you remember that I drove it? Lol

JACKAL

JACKAL

Ancient Honda fanboi
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jun 11, 2015
Pioneer, TN
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
Hey @JACKAL i really do wish we had some time riding together. Could've been fun. We could've broke stuff together maybe
Oh ya, last good one I snapped 2 axle and smoked a clutch, still drove it home. Try that with a popo.

JACKAL

JACKAL

Ancient Honda fanboi
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jun 11, 2015
Pioneer, TN
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
As far as trying to organize groups to ride that weekend it was like herding cats after throwing water on them. Pretty much an effort in futility.

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Oh ya, last good one I snapped 2 axle and smoked a clutch, still drove it home. Try that with a popo.
I have lol! I b**** sometimes after a problem but...I've owned the others! Thank god one didn't burn me. It's funny how sometimes you type in popo and your phone corrects you to poop. Damn smart phones!

advertisement